Chapter 14

Days past, days turned to weeks. everyone went on with their lives.

Carter and Taylor were left alone. Their parent's not being home for a while relieving them and easing their fear.

Giselle continued taking her anger management classes and it was slowing helping. She learned to control her anger more.

They haven't spoken since that night. In school they walked right past eachother, sat at different ends of the lunch table with their friends, and when one would be over a friends house, the other would make up an accuse not to come.

It annoyed them both. Not Giselle so much, she became a pro at avoiding her feelings.

Carter on the other hand , he didn't know what he felt. Everytime he saw Giselle his heart skipped a beat, but when he thinks about her actions lately he gets angry. Both at himself and her.

Walking down the school hall, it was more crowded than usual. Giselle was annoyed as hell. Not liking being shoved all around.

"CAN Y'ALL FUCKING WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING?" she yelled out. You know how I said those anger classes were working? Well it was little by little.

She continued to walk down the hall but with an attitude now. Seeing Carter at his locker calmed her down.

She wanted to walk up to him but what would she say?

Hey remember the night we kissed?

Or

Hey wanna make out again?

"How about You just say hey instead of staring" Stephanie said out of nowhere, this girl pops up at the most random times.

"But it would be awkward" she put her head on Stephanie's shoulder.

"You guys are making all of us uncomfortable, you could cut the tension with a knife" She laughed.

"Really? Sorry I'll go talk to him" Giselle fixed her jean jacket that she wore.

Walking over to him was so nerve wrecking, her heart beat a mile a minute and her hands were sweaty.

As she was approaching him, he looked at her, eyes popping out of his head.

He fidgeted around putting his things in the locker.

"Hey" Giselle said with a smile. Evem though she was having a nervous breakdown inside.

"Hey, how's it going?" Carter smiled. Showing his white teeth making her knees weak.

"Good, look I wanna talk to you after school so can we meet?" She finally said.

"Sure, your house" he smiled and walked away.

Giselle's heart skipped a beat as she watched him walk. "Great, this fucking feeling again" she said aloud referring to her heart.

Meanwhile, when Carter turned the corner he stopped and exhaled loudly.

'Fuck  that was hard' he thought.

"Did she talk to you?" Gabe came out of nowhere and said ,  scaring his friend.

"You and Stephanie need to stop doing that" he said. "And she talked to me actually, she wants me to meet after school to talk" they walked down the hall  to their next period that they had together.

"So I'm finally gonna have a niece or nephew after this" Gabe clapped and smiled. Cause Carter to hit him. And walk away.

"What did I say?" Gabe called after him not getting an answer.