Chapter 11

Well Carter is being so moody. He's literally sitting on my couch ignoring me.

"What's your problem now?" I ask while sitting up from my floor that I was laying on.

"I'm in my bully's house, what the hell am I supposed to do?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. That makes sense.

"How about talk?" I suggested.

"About what? The bruises you gave me?" He was starting to make me upset.

"I said I was sorry" I semi-yelled.

"I'm still mad" he stood up yelling.

"Well get the fuck over it" I stood up also.

"How? You're everywhere, I'm in your fucking house that I didn't even want to come to, you forced me" he waved his arms everywhere making me ball my fists up.

"I SAID I WAS FUCKING SORRY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO COME AND YOU SAID YES, I DIDNT FORCE SHIT" I got in his face trying to stop myself from pushing him.

"I REALLY DONT CARE, YOU'RE NOT A NICE PERSON SO STOP TRYING TO BE" I was so mad. But I didn't hit him. Instead I closed my eyes and counted.

My anger management therapist told me to do that when I'm about to go off. When I opened my eyes Carter was still standing in front of me but looked shocked.

"Just stop pretending to like me just because people tell you too" he started packing his stuff up. I grabbed his arm but he didn't turn around.

"I'm trying to change, my first step was to apologize you" he turned to look at me and just stared.

"I'm really sorry, for everything I've put you through" I said.

I hugged him but he kept his arms to his side.

"I've spent 2 years hating you" he admitted. I looked up at him only for him to stare at me.

"Ditto" I smiled. He didn't say anything but he leaned in on me.

I got scared, I didn't know what he was doing.

Out of nowhere he slung me on the couch and punched my arm. Not hard enough to hurt me.

"YES THAT FELT GOOD" he threw his hands in the air as if he won the lottery.

"Did it?" I jumped on his back making us fall to the floor in laughter.

"You know, you're really bipolar " I said to him.

"That's what the pills are for" he laughed. I didn't know he was actually bipolar.

"Have you ever been to a party Carter" he shook his head and I gasped.

"Well I'm going to throw a party just for you" he looked at me with wide eyes as I was making the post on Snapchat and Facebook.

"Don't protest because it's happening on Friday" I smiled and he sighed with a defeated look. That was easy.

"Should I buy you clothes or you have party clothes?" I asked him looking at his clothes. They were pretty basic.

"I'm good" he looked at himself.

I looked at his shoes which were really dirty converses.

I'm gonna buy him some more.

"Ok" I smile while touching his chin. He's not a very smiley person.

"Shit I need to get home" he rushed upstairs to get Taylor who was taking a nap in my bed.

He came down.

"Let me drive you" I said picking up my keys.

"NO, I mean, I can take the bus" he's acting so weird.

He grabbed his bag before yelling bye and running out the door.

Wonder what was so important.

Anyways this sorry is gonna he so fun. I'm gonna get Carter drunk as hell so he can let loose. I know, I have the never to talk about letting loose but he's really uptight sometimes.

My parents only come home Monday's and Wednesday's so I'm in the clear.

Everyone is commenting on this party that I posted so it's not gonna be boring. Can't wait.

Carter's POV

My parents are home that's why I didn't let her drive me. They would ask so many questions and I can't have that.

I too the bus and walked the rest if the way to my house.

Once I stepped in the door I hear my mom yelling.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" She hit me almost making me drop Taylor.

"Out" I calmly said, I began walking upstairs.

I'm not as scared of my mom as I am if my dad, it's her words that hurt most.

I whisper to Taylor to run in the room. She nods and takes off.

My mom tried running after her but I grabbed her. She slapped me in my face really hard making me flinch. If I could hit my mother I would. But I refuse to hit a woman ever.

"You're so worthless, I should've aborted you when I had the chance" she pushed past me and almost fell down the stairs, if I didn't know any better I would've laughed.

I walk into my room with Taylor and sat down on my bed. She played with her toys and stayed quiet.

"Why are you so quiet today?" I asked.

"I don't want to live with mommy and daddy anymore" she said with tears in her eyes.

"I know sweetheart, we're gonna get out of her soon" I got on the floor and hugged her.

She's really my whole heart.

I KNOW I AINT SHIT AND IM SORRY. A lot has been going on and I don't really have time for wattpad anymore but I'm kind of back now.

This is the new Carter

This is the new Carter. I just needed someone with lips for Giselle.

 I just needed someone with lips for Giselle

Bye