Chapter 8

We pulled up to this big blue house with a white fence going around it. " Nice house" Loren said while observing it " I know right, I thought it would be a little smaller" I said while getting my bag from the back seat and hopping out of the car. We walked up to the house and debated on whether we should knock, but then I just walked in. She obviously left it unlocked for us.

"HELLOO" I yelled, we heard footsteps and saw people coming down the stairs "Hi , so glad you could come" Stephanie greeted us with a hug, Loren stood there awkwardly as she is not a fan of a lot of human contact.

" hey, so who are your friends?" A boy with hair the same grey as Stephanie's. "This is Giselle, I met her at school like the others, and her cousin... Loren right?" Loren nodded with a smile " well hi beautiesa boy with jet black hair said while mainly looking at my cousin. She was just blushing.

" OK so I'll introduce you guys, this is my boyfriend Ethan" she pointed to the colored hair boy " my cousin Aaron" she pointed to the black haired boy "and the twins Ivy and Julian" they were two darkskins with curly hair. The boy was hella fine, the girl was cute also.

"And you guys know the others " I just noticed Carter, Emily, and Gabe standing there. I waved and fake but really smiled at the same time and they did the same. "Soooo are we just gonna stand here or go to the pool?" I said after every one fell silent " right, follow me" Stephanie smiled and walked as we all followed. We got to a glass patio door and she slid it open to reveal a giant pool sparkly from the sun. Every one stripped and jumped into the pool, including my cousin. I took my time taking off my clothes even though it was barley anything.

I saw Carter sit in one of the chairs and just lay there, I roll my eyes " what's the matter? Baby scared of water?" I taunted in a baby accent, he didn't say anything but he put his head down " you're really not gonna get in? Its a pool party" I said in confusion and somewhat frustration that he wasn't paying attention to me "can you stop worrying about me and get into the pool already" he said looking up with  almost pleading  eyes. I look at him up and down and saw that he had a long sleeve shirt on and basketball shorts on, it's the middle of spring and hot as hell. " what's with the shirt? You're gonna have a heat stroke..... Wait matter of fact keep the shirt on" I smirked and got into the pool while everyone stared at me with confusion and anger. Carter went inside with his head down " why did you do that? This isn't school, you can't just bully him" Gabe said to me to"funny you say something when other people are around because at school you just watch me do it" I said looking him in the eyes daring him to deny it. He gets out the pool and goes inside, my cousin swims over to me " why are you doing this? He didn't do anything but sit down so stop being a bitch" I looked at her in shock, she's really taking their side.