Chapter 7

That's Landon

It's 4:00 in the afternoon and I'm getting ready for the little get together at Stephanie's house. Landon is staying with Melissa for the day and probably tomorrow if we fall asleep at her house.

Loren has on a black two-piece that is kinda too much for our age but see that's my cousin and best friend so ill let her do her. I have on a cute multi colored bathing suit

If you didn't look at the new cast this is the new Giselle and this is the last time I'm gonna change them😂😂 and go look at Carter

underneath my pink basketball like booty shorts and loose crop top, my hair in a pony tail,with some flip flops and extra clothes in my bag.

If this goes well then Stephanie and I might become associated with each other. Maybe like those white people on tv that go to the mall and stuff, I don't know what most friends do because I haven't had a real friend in about four years of my high school life except Loren. That's sad, I know.

Loren comes downstairs in a flowing sundress and sandals with her hair in a high bun, "are we ready?" She asked me "yea I'll just get my phone " I run upstairs to my room and grab my phone off of my bed, texting Stephanie 'I'm on my way' while making my way out of my room she texts back 'ok everyone is here so we'll just wait for you' I sent a ok and ran downstairs.

"bye Melissa, bye Landon I'll see you either later or tomorrow " I yell " ok sweetheart, be safe" Mel said "bye guys" Landon just waved and continued watching tv, I swear that little boy doesn't care about anything but technology and food.

Loren and I walked to my car and put all of our things in the backseat. "Who do you think will be there?" Loren asked as we hopped in the car and sped away down the street "I don't know, maybe those weirdos that she was sitting with the other day" I put in my sunglasses and waited for the gate to open so I could be on my way to her house.

"Who are the weirdos?" I forgot that she doesn't know anyone from our school "it's this girl Emily, she's a white girl that's scared of her own shadow but I think she can be quite nice if she didn't have a bitchy attitude, a boy Gabe that's cute and one of the cool people but also sit with nerds, and um Carter" I rolled my eyes at the name " why did you say it like that?" She looked at me all weird.

I looked at her with the ' girl you know' face. She stared at me blankly until it clicked "oh is that the boy that rejected you freshman-" she was cut off by my swerving "don't, speak of it" I had venom in my voice. "Why are you so mad? It was two years-" I swerved again and that told her to shut up.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm mad, it's just every time I hear his name or see his face I want to punch him. It's like an uncontrollable anger in me.

It might sound dumb but I'm sure everyone has felt like that at some point in time.

Stopping at a red light I look over at Loren to see she has a mad look on her face "what's wrong with you?" I said with attitude, "you're keeping things from me, we never kept secrets since the day we were five " she said and eye roll. Sighing I just shook my head and drove off as the light turned green "I'm not keeping secrets, I just don't know what to say" I kept my eyes on the road " well when you do are you gonna tell me?" She asked like a little sweet girl.

" of course bitch" she laughed then pulled out her phone and took a picture.

She is so bipolar and weird.

Imma end it right here but y'all are getting another chapter so hold on😊😉