Sunlight Park

{Ray’s POV}

I caught up to desiree and apologized to her. We sat at one of the tables that was inside the tent where people were performing on stage as we ate. We laughed and had a good time. Afterwards we went on some rides, walked around for a bit and used the restroom. I’m just glad that she isn’t mad at me anymore.

Me: So, how are you feeling?

Des: Pretty good. I had fun. *smiles*

Me: Me too. So whatcha wanna do now?

Des: Um *checks watch* Well it’s 9:05 right now. Shouldn’t we be heading back with the others?

Me: Yea, but let’s have some more fun before we text ‘em.

Des: *excited* Ok.

We walked over to the place where the arcade games were. I wanted to win a big stuffed animal for her. It will be a special memory between us.

[Myles’ POV]

It was time for us to gather up and leave the fair. All in all I had a great time out here. It’s 9:35 and I’m getting sleepy.

Chres: So is everyone ready to go?

Ray: Durrr chres.

Des: Check this out yall, ray won me a stuffed teddy!

Jacob: Awwww how cute! Look at my stuffed bunnie that chres won for me! *bigger than des*

Me: WOW. That’s a big ole bunny Jacob.

Jacob: *smiles* I know.

Diggy: Well let’s move out troops!

Taley: WAIT! Before we leave, we have to make sure we all call our rides first so that everyone leaves safely.

Everyone that rode with someone earlier called their rides and we had to wait until they arrived. We all left the fairgrounds and waited indoors at mcdonald’s. The first ride was taley’s crew.

*car honk*

Taley: *gets up* Well that’s my dad! See you guys on Monday!

Leyla: Yea bye guys! Hope you all get home safely!

EB: BYE!!!!

Then the next ride was desiree’s dad. We wished her well and a good night. Then it was just me, ray, diggy’s crew and chres and Jacob.

Me: Hey chres. How are you guys getting home? You know it’s after nine and the bus service had stopped coming to the hood about two hours ago.

Chres: Yea we know.

Diggy: *yawns* Well I know one thing. My ride is a pack full of niggas and there’s no room.

Jacob: Ok we get it. We already know you had no intention of offering us a ride.

Chres: Yea we don’t need your help. We’ll just find a way.

Diggy: *gets up* Well if that’s the case. Let’s go crew.

Diggy, ricky, davon, junior and ray all stood up and so did I. I was worried about how chres and Jacob was gonna get home. The boys left the restaurant excluding ray.

Ray: *at the exit door* Come on myles, let’s go.

Me:  *shouts at ray* Ok I’m coming!!!! *faces chres and Jacob* Why didn’t you guys catch a ride with des?

Chres: Are you kidding me? I can’t stand the likes of her. So what makes you think that I would catch a ride with her?

Me: Well how about this smart ass, she could have been you’re only ride home and it’s almost 10 o’clock.