Chapter Fourteen.

A/N;

Haayyyy. 

Not sure how this chapter will turn out, but I hope you like it. 

Lets change that 1,000 reads to 2,000 for me, yeah? cx

Anywho, 

Enjoy the chapter!

Arianas POV; 

Two weeks later; 

''Are you ready, love?'' Frankie asked me gently while placing an arm on my shoulder. 

''Yeah..'' I said looking down. 

''Hey,'' he said while tilting my chin up. ''It's okay. She's in a better place now.'' 

I managed to reply with a weak smile as I grabbed my coat and headed towards the door. 

It was Mum's funeral. 

I hopped onto the passenger seat as Frankie roared the engine to life. 

I sighed and took out my phone.

''@DanniLovesHazza; I'm so so so sorry. I feel terrible. I'll be there when you need me to be. It's okay. She's in a better place now. #RIP

''@iiBasedJ0yii; I'm sorry about your Mum. Hope you feel better. xx #WelovedJoan

''@HomoOfTheNarry; I heard about what happened. I'm so sorry love. </3 

''@JaidyLamar23; ARI. ARE YOU OKAY? I AM SO SORRY! #RIPJoan

Tears were building up inside of me. I couldn't take it any longer. 

I clicked my phone off and put my hands over my face. Furious tears immediately flushed down to the tips of my palm. 

I took in a deep breath and clicked my phone on again. 

I searched through my contacts and stopped as soon as I saw Jai's number.

To Jai, From Ari; 

Hey babe, could you come?

A few moments later, I felt a vibration coming from the phone and immediately clicked it on. 

''Hello?'' I said, trying to hide my trembling voice. 

''Hey babe, I can't make it. I have something to do. Sorry about your loss though,'' he said without any hesitation. 

I took in a deep breathe and closed my eyes furiously. 

''You know what,'' I said, clenching my fists. '' I have HAD it with you! You're always so busy for me and I bet you my LIFE that you don't even give a damn about me. All you wanted to do is to have sex with me! Well guess what,'' I huffed furiously once again. ''I'm done. I'm with all of your bullshit. I don't even know why I agreed to go out with you after all you have done to me! Leave me the hell alone Brooks, and don't you dare come near me or I will call the cops.'' 

I ended the call and smiled to myself in victory, exiting out of the car with Frankie mumbling to himself. 

''Serves him right,'' he said smirking. ''Nobody treats a Grande like that.'' 

Harrys POV; 

To Elaina, From Harry; So, where do you want to meet up? ;) xx ~Harry

I slipped on a plain white shirt with some brown slacks. I ruffled my curls and gently joined them to the left side of my head. 

I sprayed some cologne on as I smiled at my perfect reflection in the mirror. 

To Harry, From Elaina; 

My place sounds good? xx ~Elaina

To Elaina, From Harry; 

No problem sweet cheeks. x ~Harry

I grabbed a grey blazer and quickly slipped it on. I looked for my car keys impatiently and found it moments later on the kitchen counter. 

''This is it,'' I said while taking one final look in the mirror. 

''Your first date. Better not screw it up.'' 

I sighed, reaching for the door handle and quickly ran down the stairs. 

Elainas POV; 

I'm nervous. I'll admit it. 

I mean, come on. A date with the one and only Harry Styles. Who wouldn't be completely flabbergasted at this moment? 

I ran to the bathroom and quickly looked at my reflection.

Mascara? Check. 

Eye liner? Check. 

Eye shadow? Check.

Lipstick? Oh, damn it! I knew I forgot something. 

I looked through my makeup bag and quickly took out the lipstick. I applied it immediately, and ran down stairs. 

Ding Dong. 

''Hey love,'' Harry said with a sly smile. 

''Hey.'' I said blushing uncontrollably. 

There was a long silence. 

''So,'' he said looking inside of my house. ''Are you going to let me in..?"

''Haha, yeah. My bad.'' I said while moving out of the way nervously. 

''I'm sorry,'' I started. ''I'm just a huge fan and I can't believe that you're actually in my house and I just love the way you smile and everything about you is just---'' He planted a kiss on my lips almost immediately. 

After a few long moments, we finally let go of our kiss. 

''I love you, Ariana.'' he said calmly, not realizing what he just said. 

''What?'' I said as my heart raced even faster then it was before. 

Harry had a panicked look on his face.

''I'm not Ar--''

''I have to go. I'm sorry.'' he said while reaching for his blazer. 

''Who's Ariana?'' I managed to say over the raging questions that were building up inside of me. 

He looked me in the eyes with hatred and regret, but soon turned away, reaching for the door knob once more. 

He walked out the door, leaving me there in complete silence. 

A/N;

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER. WOOP. 

Hope you enjoyed this chappie! I sure did. 

Don't forget to follow me if you want to know when more updates are coming!

Vote, comment, favorite, add this to your reading list, and all of that good stuff. 

It is always much appreciated. 

With one vote or comment, you make my day. Please make my day for me? c:

I love you ALL!

Thanks for reading!

~Amy xx