Chapter Two.

''Hey!'' Jennette exclaimed as she saw me enter the class.

''Oh.. Hi..'' I said, trying not to make eye contact with her

. Jennette looked worried. ''Andrew again, huh?''

Jennette knew that Andrew beats me. I sighed as I took my seat next to her.

''Yeah.. He nearly took my eye out this time.''

I started to take out my history textbooks and placed them on the desk ever so slightly.

As soon as I did that, I felt Jennette staring hard at me wanting to say something, but no words came out. 

After a long while, she finally spoke. 

''Ari, why don't you just tell your mom?'' She said, sounding as more worried then she did before. ''I can't,'' I said about to cry. ''Let's just forget about it, yeah? There's no point.'' I sighed.

''He will know I told her, and I will have to pay a price.''

''Ariana, you need to tell her. This has gone way out of hand. Atleast call 911 or something, don't keep that hidden! This isn't good Ari, and you know it.'' Jennette said, giving me a hug. I love it when Jen gives me hugs. It always warms my heart.

''Hey, do you want to come to my house today afterschool?'' She said, trying to sound cheerful. ''I can't. My mom works today. He won't let me go anywhere. I'm his so called ''slave.'' I'm under his control until Mom comes home.

''Ari, can't you just--'' she stopped talking as soon as she noticed a curly brown haired boy enter the room. I have never seen him around the school before. Must be a new kid.

As Ms.Green, my history teacher, noticed that the new kid had entered the classroom, she smiled. She asked the class for her attention. ''Attention everyone, this is the new kid named, Uhh..'' she stopped and asked him for his name.

''Uhm..'' he said, looking at the floor. I'm Harry. Harry Styles.''

Ms.Green looked around the classroom while she spoke.

''Since Harry is new to our school, would anybody volunteer to show him around?''

Everyone was silent.

I felt Jennette nudge me a little on my arm.

''Ari,'' she whispered. ''why don't you show him around the school? You've been here since kindergarten. You know this building from top to bottom.''

''Uh, I don't--''

I stopped as I heard Jennette talking. ''Uhm, Ms.Green?'' She interupted. ''I believe Ariana would like to volunteer.''

''Oh, that's wonderful!'' Ms.Green took my hand and led me to the door with Harry.

''Bye bye now! See you in a few!''

I hated when she was so pushy. It got me on my nerves.

''Uh, Hi. I'm Ariana.'' I said, slighty blushing. Why am I blushing? That's a question i'll never know the answer to.

'' I'm Harry.'' he said looking into my eyes, slighty blushing as well.

 I looked away before the blushing appeared and he noticed.

''So, were do you want to go first?'' I asked, a bit nervous.

''Anywhere is fine.'' I noticed his cute british accent. His brown curly hair, his green eyes, and his British accent was just the perfect package.

''What are you thinking, Grande?''I thought to myself.

''You just met this boy!''.

*Authors Note* Hi guys! I'm really sorry that my chapters are short, but i promise you that it will get longer in time.  I hoped you enjoyed my story so far. Keep reading! It will get better, i swear. Round your kitties up for the next few chapters, you're going to need someone to cuddle with.

Thanks for reading!

Hugs and kisses!

~Amy x