Chapter Seventeen.

*Warning, cussing is involved in this chapter.*

A/N:

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long wait, I had a really bad writers block. :/

Shout out to my friend @DaixDar6241 for giving me ideas on what to write on this chapter.

If you want a shout out, make sure to give this chapter a vote and i'll be sure to thank you. c:

By the way, thank you guys so much for the 3,000 reads! I'm the 3rd story on the #hariana section! That's huge!

A lot of you have been asking me when I do my updates. 

I usually do my updates every Sunday, so sorry for the confusion. 

Thank you guys for all the love and support.

Enjoy the chapter!

Frankie's POV:

''Frankie! Get over here!'' Andrew yelled as soon as he got out of the car.

''Where are we?'' I said opening the door. I looked around and examined the all too familiar place.

The place was plain, yet very alarming.

Brick walls were surrounding the place from every corner, and there was nothing but a grey door to welcome us.

''Never mind that,'' he huffed. ''Grab the girl.''

I opened the trunk and grabbed the bag that Ariana was in. She didn't struggle like she did before, so I'm guessing that she fell asleep.

My vision grew blurry as I carried her out of the trunk.

As I turn around, I see Andrew struggling to open the grey door.

''Shit!'' he exclaimed as he continued to search through keys.

After a few impatient tries, he finally got it open.

''Where do I take her? She's heavy as hell,'' I say as I lift her up again.

''In the bathroom, second door to your right.'' he said as he closed the door.

When I arrived at the bathroom, I immediately dropped the bag that Ariana was in and stretched my arms.

''What now boss? Can I get paid yet?'' I said without any hesitation.

We had an agreement. If I were to help him with Ariana, he would pay me.

''You ain't getting paid shit,'' he said as he elbowed my stomach and locked the door to the bathroom.

I fell to the floor, gasping for air. I crawled towards the door, and sure enough it was locked.

''We had an agreement Suarez!'' I yelled as I continued to try to open the door.

''A drunk piece of shit like you would fall for anything,'' he said laughing through the other side.

After a few failed attempts of opening the door, I sighed and rested my back on the sink.

Realizing that there is nothing else to do, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Arianas POV;

I blinked several times, trying to get a clear visual of my surroundings.

I was in a black room. Both my hands and feet were tied up, and I was sitting on a chair.

After realizing that I couldn't move, I noticed that there was a chair behind mine. There was a person sitting on it, probably tied up too.

''There's nowhere to go. I tried already.''

''Please, don't hurt me.'' I said, already noticing the voice.

''Why would I hurt you?'' he said, clearly confused.

I sighed. ''Frankie, you almost killed me and stuffed me in a bag! Don't play dumb!'' I said, already pissed off.

''Ari, I didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk for crying out loud!''

''Yeah? Well look where that got us. We're trapped in a black room with Andrew watching our every move. We're going to die because of you. Thanks a lot.''

''Ari, shut up! Lets just try to get out of here dammit! We'll argue later!'' he said as he violently moved the chairs.

I closed my eyes and sighed, but immediately opened them up when I noticed that there was something shining from the other side of the room. 

There's a window!

''Do that again,'' I said as an idea came across my mind.

''Do what again? Scream at you?'' he huffed.

''No shit for brains, move the chairs!'' I said mentally slapping him across the face.

''Oh,'' he said simply. ''We have do this quietly though, he could come in at any second.''

I nodded in agreement, which was clearly unnecessary since we were in a dark room anyways.  

We stood up at the same time, walking carefully towards the shining window. 

''Oh!'' he said as if remembering something. ''I have a pocket knife in my shoe!'' 

I rolled my eyes, once again mentally slapping him across the face. 

After a few tries, he finally managed to get the pocket knife. 

''Finally!'' he said as the rope released our hands. 

''Frankie? Ariana? What the hell are you two up to?'' a voice said as heavy footsteps started coming our way. 

''Shit, it's Andrew!'' I said as my heart started to beat faster. 

''Come, I'll help you up the window! Hurry up!'' Frankie said as he impatiently bent over. 

I got a hold of his shirt and finally got on top of his back, reaching for freedom.

Thud, thud, thud. 

''God dammit these keys!'' Andrew said as he jiggled the knob. 

Finally reaching the floor to outside, I turned around and reached out for his hand.

''Frankie, come on!'' I yelled as I noticed no movement. 

''Go Ari! I'll be fine. Get help!'' he said impatiently

''But Fr-''

''GO!'' he screamed.

I nodded as tears filled my eyes. 

I ran towards a lawn, but stopping immediatley in my tracks once I heard a gunshot. 

''Oi!'' I screamed as pain filled my left arm. 

''Help!'' I screamed in agony. 

''Help..'' I said as I fell to the floor, screeching in pain. 

A/N; 

OOOOOOOH. 

What'd you guys think of this chapter? 

I loved it. c: 

Be sure to leave a comment below! Vote, favorite, add this to your reading list, all that good stuff!

I love you all tons. 

You guys are amazayn. cx

~Amy xx