Updates.

A/N;

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know about the updating schedule. 

I know it sucks waiting for updates, but you won't have to worry about that for long. 

I have decided that I will do an update every Friday or Monday. 

Reason being is because of school. 

School is pretty crappy right now and I have tons of things to do.

I sometimes don't have the time to update, but I try to update everytime something comes into mind. 

So remember, If i can't update on a Friday, then I'll update on a Monday. And if I can't update on a Monday, then i'll update on a Friday. 

I know I say this a lot, but thanks for reading my story so far! I hope you're enjoying it. 

By the way, for you SaB (Switched at Birth) fans, there is a little scene from one of the episodes from season two in one of the next chapters. 

You're probably thinking, ''But wait! That's Plagiarizing!'

NOPE. WRONG.

Not if I put it into my own words it's not. 

So calm your tits and sit 'yo arse down. LOL. I'm wierd. Whatevs. #2hipster4u

I hope you SaB fans will enjoy the next few chapters! Basically anyone who likes the upcoming chapter deserves a cookie.

The next chapter is going to be so... surprising. 

I can't tell you what it's about though.

Sorrryyyy. 

Don't have tissues? Don't worry! 

They're always accessible at your corner store. 

You're going to need them, trust me. ;-;

But anyways, the next chapter is currently in process, so i hope you will be looking forward to that.~

I love you all, my little mofos. 

~Amy x