Chapter Five.

*A/N; Hiya. 

I'm sooo sorry for the long wait, but I hope that this chapter will make up for it. Harry's P.O.V. will pop up in this chapter, so stay tuned. 

By the waaay, as I promised, here's a long chapter. ('Cause my other chappies are short, haha.)

 Get your tissues ready, 'Cause your feels are going to explode all over the place.

Enjoy the chapter! C: x *

''Everything is alright now. We're safe.''

The start of my life was just beginning. 

A life without him in it. 

Wow. 

A grin formed on the corner of my mouth just thinking about all of the things I was now able to do without having to worry about anything. Especially him. 

I'm free. I thought as a huge smile appeared on my face.

The smile immediately faded when I looked at the time. 

2;30am.

I gasped. I have school tomorrow! I have to get some sleep. 

I closed my eyes, smiling as I thought about what great things lay ahead of me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV;

''Imagine living like a king someday.. A single night without a ghost in the--''

6;30am

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock and desperately tried to find the off switch.

After a tries, I finally got up and hit the off button. Hard.

I ignored the pain, laying down again. 

I put my hands over my face and sighed deeply. 

I seriously didn't want to go to school.

These kids, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik, always knew how to make my day worse. 

They always made fun of my acne and made me feel so insecure about myself. 

Sometimes, i just wanted to end it all.

But at the same time, i regret thinking about it. 

I sighed once more, finally opening my eyes and checked my phone. I decided to replay to a few messages before finally getting up.

I hesitantly slipped on a plain white shirt with some black jeans.

I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 

I glanced at the reflection of my self in the mirror, noticing how messy my hair was today.

I went back into my room, slipping on a green beanie to hide my messy curls. 

Grabbing my bookbag, i went outside to wait for the bus.

Hopefully Ariana will be there..

No! Harold, are you out of your mind? You're dating Louis, and thats how its going to stay.

I blinked furiously at the thought of this.

Louis lived in Florida, and I'm here, living in Chesire.