Chapter Eight.

A/N; 

Sorry, I know you must HATE authors note, and you must hate me for making one in every chapter.

You probably won't read this anyways, but yeah. Lol. 

By the way, Sorry for the long wait!

I will try to write a lot more in this chapter, but it will be hard because school just started for me. 

I'm not sure if this chapter is long or not, but egh. I thought it sucked anyways. 

I'll try to do more updates, I promise. But it's hard, y'know?

Thanks for waiting. 

Love youu!! 

Enjoy the chapter! xx

Arianas POV;

''I'm just afraid to tell her.''

Her? I thought to myself. I knew I was stupid enough to think that he would like me. 

''I gotta go, it's getting late.''  

That day will honestly haunt me for the rest of my life. I can't believe he likes another girl.. I thought what we had was-- ''No! Stop!'' my subconscious screamed at me. ''He doesn't want you. He likes another. Get that through your thick head, Grande.''  

I sighed. I knew it was true. He doesn't like me. He likes someone else.

I tried to get my mind off of things, but i failed badly. 

His perfect smile, hair, and loads of other things kept crawling back into my mind. 

I was interrupted by my thoughts as I heard a growling like sound. 

I haven't eaten in a while, so that was probably it.

I quickly checked the time on my phone. 

 ''Ugh.'' I groaned. ''9;35pm. Geez.''

I hesitatingly went down stairs and then made my way curiously down the kitchen. 

''Mom?'' I said a bit too loud. ''Frankie?'' 

Nobody was home. I was at my house, by myself, like usual. Great. 

I opened the fridge, hungrily looking for something that will satisfy my taste buds. 

There was nothing to eat. And by nothing, I meant nothing.

I closed the fridge and groaned loudly again. 

Just as I was about to close it, I saw something that caught my attention. 

I opened the fridge again just to see something that I have seen a billion times before. 

Beer.

I looked at it curiously. 

Frankie drinks it all the time. I thought to myself. A few sips couldn't hurt anyone. 

Besides, Frankie says that it helps forget things for a couple of hours.

Well, I needed those couple of hours. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hesitatingly grabbed the drink and instantly felt the cold sensation hit the tips of my fingers.