Chapter Fifteen.

IA/N; 

Sorry I haven't updated recently! 

Hope this chapter makes up for it. 

 The next update will be when I get atleast 5 comments or 5 votes. Sorry loves, I've been busy.

Enjoy the chapter! <3

Harrys POV; 

 ''I love you Ariana.''

I don't know what got into me. 

I looked at Elaina's eyes and immediatley regretted it as soon as she looked directly at me with confusion. 

''Who's Ariana..?'' she managed to say. I froze. Ariana was more then just a friend.. I'm realizing this now. I don't give a damn anymore. I love Ariana, and nothing could change my mind about it. 

''I'm sorry.. I have to go.'' 

I quickly reached for my blazer and ran out of the house. 

-

A few moments later, I arrived in my room. I threw myself onto the bed and clicked on my phone. 

I looked through my contacts and dialed Ariana's number. 

H; Hey Ari.

A; Hey! What's up? 

H; Could we meet up somewhere? 

A; Uh, sure. Where?

H; I'll tell you on the way. See you in a few. 

Immediatley hung up before she could ask any questions. 

Grabbing my car keys, I closed the door to my room and ran down the stairs. 

I walked to my car and roared the engine to life. 

My heart raced as I gripped the wheel. 

-

I parked in a spot near Arianas house and immediatley saw her standing in front of her house. 

I took in a deep breath and walked towards her. 

''Hey Haz, where are--'' Before she could say anything else, I pulled her close and instantly crashed my lips against hers. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arianas POV; 

''Hey Haz, where are we--'' I stopped as soon as I felt his warm lips crash against mine. 

I didn't hesitate to kiss back. 

He pulled back slowly, and waited for a responce. 

''Wow,'' I started. ''That was-'' 

''Amazing? Yeah.'' he grinned as he looked me dead in the eyes. 

''I love you, Ariana.'' he said while showing off his dimple. 

I froze. He- he loved me? 

''You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear those words,'' I said while crashing my lips against his once more. 

(A few moments later) 

Nobody's POV; 

''So, where are we going Mr.Styles?'' Ariana said as she flashed a warm smile. 

''A place,'' Harry said with delight in his eyes. 

''Well duh,'' Ariana teased. ''which place?'' 

''A place.'' Harry repeated while sticking his tongue out at her.

 Harry continued to look straight ahead as he soon smiled once he saw their destination. 

Ariana gasped. ''What are we doing here?'' she said as she blinked furiously. 

''You know that this is the place where Jai and I met. Why would you want to come here?'' she said as she pointed to the view of sand and waves. 

''Because,'' he said as he pecked her lips. ''We're going to make this place where we have a special moment.'' 

Ariana smiled. ''What special moment?'' 

''This,'' he said as he pulled her close. ''Ariana, will you be my girlfriend?'' 

She laughed. 

''A million times yes.''

A/N; 

Aww! They're finally together! What do you think about this chappie? Tell me in the comments below

Make sure to vote and all that good stuff. 

What will happen to Elaina? Will she come back? 

Worst of all, will Andrew come back? 

Lets find out in the next chapter. ;)

Kik me if you'd like! ; Beautifullyworthless 

I love you all! Thanks for reading! xx