Chapter Ten.

A/N; 

HI. Lol. 

Sorry for making one of the A/N in every chapter. I'll try to stop making these if it keeps bothering you. :/

But anyways, i really love this chapter. I feel like this will be the most emotional part of the story. 

It might be quite long, but it might be too short aswell. I really don't know how this will turn out, but i hope you'll like it either way.

By the way, I really need help with the other chapters! I really need someone with a creative mind. c:  If you would like to help out, please message me! I could really use an extra hand. 

Enjoy the chapter! 

Harrys POV; 

I gasped. ''I got it!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Ed woke up with a fright. 

''What the-- Harry! It's 4 in the freaking morning! What are you doing up?'' He said groggly. 

''I got it.'' I repeated. 

''Got what?'' He said, sounding a bit pissed. 

''What if.. What if i got revenge?'' I said as an evil smirk grew across my face.

''Revenge for what?'' 

''I could get revenge for everything she has done to me.'' I said smiling. 

''And what exactly has she done to you?'' Ed said sounding even more pissed. 

''She made out of me in front of that bo--''

''Enough with your bullshit Harry! She hasn't done anything to you! You guys weren't in a fucking relationship anyways! Why do you care?!'' He screamed. 

I breathed in frustration. 

''You know what Harry, I've had enough. I've been trying to help you get some sense into that useless brain of yours but you seem to have learned nothing over the past years that I have tried to help you.'' He sighed. 

''I'm done.'' he huffed. 

''What does that mean?'' I asked a bit pissed. 

''Get out.''

''What?'' 

''Get out. You heard me. I'm done.'' he said, pointing to the door. 

I grabbed my shorts and my clothes and stuffed them into a bag. 

I glanced at Ed and he was standing there waiting for me. 

I laughed. ''C'mon Ed, I know that you seriously wouldn't do this.'' I jumped back onto the bed and covered myself with the blanket. 

I felt a hard tug. Soon enough, the blanket was on the floor. 

''I'm serious Harry. Get out.'' 

''Well where am I supposed to sleep then?'' I huffed.

''Not my problem.'' 

Arianas POV; 

''Summer after highschool when we first met we ma---'' 

''Ugh.'' I groaned. 

I scanned for my phone on the night stand and found it immediatley.

''8:45am'' the phone read.