Chapter Six.

A/N; Hii, my little gumdrops. Hope your Hariana feels didn't explode just yet, because gawsh, there is soooo much to come. Thanks for reading my story so far! Love you lots. 

Enjoy the chapter! x

Ariana's POV;

I took a deep breath, trying my best not to look at Harry. 

I plugged my earphones into my phone and looked through my playlist.

Talking to the Moon- Bruno Mars

That was the song that expressed my feelings completely right now. 

Sometimes I just wish that there was a playlist that always knew what I was feeling at the moment.

I'm guessing that Harry noticed I looked a bit sad, so he asked what was wrong. 

''Nothing, I'm fine.'' I replied with a weak smile. 

''Are you sure? You could always talk to me y'know. I'll always be here for you.'' He flashed that perfect smile once more.

Harold, are you seriously trying to kill me? 

''I know. Thanks.'' I blushed a little bit as he looked directly into my eyes. i tried my best not to loook at him, but i couldn't help it. I stared at his eyes for a good minute. He chuckled. 

''See anything you like?'' 

I felt my cheeks fill with redness. I didn't even notice that I was staring at him for that long. 

He chuckled again. ''Hey, what's your number by the way?''

I gulped hard. I wanted to give it to him, but a part of me didn't.

I sighed. I knew he he would get it eventually anyways.

''1234567890''

He laughed, showing off his dimples. 

''C'mon. Seriously.'' He nudged me a little on my elbow.

Harry's POV:

I can't believe i actually asked Ariana for her number.

She's probably going to hate me now! She's going to think that i'm a total creep!

She looked like she was hesitating a bit, but she finally gave it to me. 

I saved her number onto my phone and smiled.

''Well, see you around, Styles.'' she grinned, blushing a little. 

I giggled. ''Same, Grande.'' I winked at her. She looked like she was about to pass out. 

I frowned. '' Are you okay?'' she giggled. ''Yeah, i'm fine. See you.'' 

We finally got off the bus, going our separate ways. 

I walked past a sign that said 'talent show.' I shrugged as i kept walking. 

As i entered my biology class, i saw Ariana. I never knew she had the same class as me.

I sat in the back, and Ari sat in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at her hair. It looked so soft..

I could barely pay attention to what Ms.Newman was saying. Not only was Ariana's hair in the way, but her frangrance distracted me. I just wanted to hold her so badly..

I shook my head, ignoring the thought. 

Ariana's POV; 

I was writing down some notes as i felt a vibration. I nearly fell out of my chair. 

I checked to see who it was, and sure enough, it was Harry.

From Harry to Ari; Do you maybe want to hang out afterschool at my place? My parents wont be home.. We could study. xx

I looked up to see if Ms.Newman had her backed turned, and luckly she did. I hid the phone under my desk and texted quickly. 

From Ari to Harry; Sure :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already time to go home. I was taking certain things out of my locker to take to Harry's house.

I decided to text my Mother to let her know where I was going so she wouldn't freak out or anything. 

From Ari to Mum;  I'm going to Harry's house for a few hours. I'll be home by 6. Love you. x

From Mum to Ari; Okay darling, be safe. Love you too.xx

Just as I closed my locker, A boy leaning against the locker next to mine startled me. I dropped my books with a fright. I groaned as I started to pick them up. The boy who startled me had helped me pick them up as well. Just as he handed them to me, I immediately knew who it was.

''Harry!'' I said, frowning. 

''You shouldn't scare me like that.'' He giggled and flashed yet another one of his perfect smiles.

We started walking up to his Mums' car who was waiting outside of the school building. 

''Mum, This is Ariana. Ariana, this is Mum.'' His mother giggled. 

''You can call me Anne, darling.'' 

Before I could replay, Harry started saying something to her. She stared at me, and I was desprate. I wanted to know what they were talking about..

Harry looked back at me, and smiled. 

He opened the back door and motioned me to come in. 

''Ladies fist,'' he chuckled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we arrived to Harry's flat, a flowery smell hit my nostrils. 

''Mmm, what is that smell?'' i said, smiling a bit. 

Harry pointed to a little air freshener that was near the door.

''Oh,'' I said simply.

''Well guys, gotta run. See you tomorrow, Harry. '' Anne said, a bit rushed.

''And remember,'' she added. ''No funny buisness.'' She glared at Harry for a bit. Harry smirked. 

Harry told me that she had to go to some buisness trip and that she wasn't going to be home until the next day. Since Harry only lived with his Mother, I knew that after she left, we were going to be alone. I shivered a bit. Alone with Harry Styles. I smiled a bit but blinked the thoughts furiously away. S T O P. He has a boyfriend! He doesn't like you, kay? I agreed with my self, drawing my attention back to what Harry was saying. 

''Yeah, yeah. Bye Mum. Love you.'' he said, kissing Anne on the cheek. He closed the door, locking it with the chain.

I started to open a few books just as Harry came in with a tray. 

''Whats that?'' I asked curiosly. 

''Food, duh.'' he winked. ''Cooked it myself.''

''Yeah, right. Since when do you cook?'' I smirked. 

''Ever since I started stalking my mother in the kitchen.''

We both laughed. 

Harry stopped laughing after a while, and stared at me like he wanted to try something.  

I stopped laughing as well, and stared back. 

He looked down, blushing a little bit.

''Erm.. we should get studying...'' he said, looking at the books that I placed on the couch. 

''yeah...'' i managed to choke out.

 A/N; . It would mean tons if you voted for this chapter. Also, if you could, please comment! Luff you all. Cx

~Amy. x