Kaicha and Ciel are on the same page

Ciel's POV

After Y/n left for her game I went up to Alois in the hallways and pulled out a knife.
"Don't you understand you little sadist, y/n is mine," I said and he smirked, he didn't know I had a knife but I did.
"Y/n is mine she rightfully belongs to me her every existence is to serve me," Alois replied as I felt fire rise up from the depths of hell in my chest "whats wrong puppy dog does my relationship with Y/n bother you that much"
"Let's just end your life quickly," I said and went to pounce on him but ran into someone beside me. We both pushed each other away at the same time.
"He's my kill," we yelled and I glared at him as he did me
"Kaicha get the hell out of here I'm doing this," I yelled
"Tsh no your not....this douche hurt Y/n-chan and I'm here for condolence," he replied. I turned to see Alois gone.
"Motherf-"
"My lord Y/n is looking in the crowd for you I think she seems a bit disappointed," I shook my head and turned to Kaicha.
We both walked to the gymnasium and quietly slipped into the seats on the bench.
Kaicha is a Yandere to.....lets see how far I can push his buttons

One volleyball game later

Y/N high fives the girls from the opposite team who gave her fake smiles and death glares. I felt like ripping their ugly little heads off and feeding them to Pluto......maybe I should, or I could stab them in the thr- *clears throat* nevermind, before she started hugging all the girls on her team.
"We kicked ass," Zoey whisper yelled and the girls nodded in agreement, Zoey was super loud but I didn't mind.
I turned my head and spoke in hushed tones about unimportant things with Sebastian when I heard my Queen's angelic voice laughing and it wasn't by me.
"Haha stop," Y/n yelled as Kaicha laughed to. He kept going and I excused myself from Sebastian and went down the bleachers. I then cleared my throat, making everyone stare at me.
"Could you put her down like she asked," Kaicha slowed his pace before looking at me, glaring.
"Why is that bothering you so much," he asked
"Because I'm her boyfriend," I said smirking

Your POV

Kaicha put you down and Saki tackled you.
"Ooooo I totally ship (Y/N and Ciel put together) you're going to get married, have kids oh my little Y/n's and Ciel's so cute," she pinched your cheek and smothered you.
"Let go," you tried to say but it came out more like (lwut gwoho)
"Spawn let go of Y/n," Saki's mom twisted her ear and she yelped in pain before letting you go.
"Let's go spawn," her mother said and Saki followed as you laughed. Ms. Daimyo gave you a smile and a wink as you gave her a thankful one.
Ciel grabbed your hand and made you follow him and Sebastian.
"Ciel is that a knife in your pocket," you asked and he felt around his pockets
"I don't know what you're talking about," you pulled the knife out his back pocket and examined it
"Sebastian did your butter knife get mixed in with Ciel's laundry again," Sebastian slowly and gently took the knife out your hand
"Yes my lady," he said and Ciel and him shared a look.
"Ok well Ciel I need to go, on the weekend I must go to my grandparents house and plus I'm super sweaty," Ciel led you to the parking lot and you kissed him on the cheek before going to your mom who was already in the car and slid in.
"You look sweaty," your mom said
"Geeh thanks no congratulations, because you know a girl always wants to hear that she looks sweaty on the daily basis," your mom laughed and started up the car.

When you got home you acted as if you were in the olmpics. You ran to the door opened it, jumped over the coffee table and couch before dashing up the stairs, ran into your bedroom and slid into the bathroom," you got up closed the door and showered before getting into pajamas. You slid into your bed waiting for your mom to call you down to dinner.
"Y/n," you bolted downstairs and saw that your mom was steal making dinner
"Okaasan where's my food," you asked
"Ciel is here Y/n and guess what grandma and grandpa said he can stay over with you at their house, plus Cameron is dying to see you as well as Stacy and the other neighborhood kids," You smiled and dragged Ciel upstairs and into your room. You got back under the covers and he slid in beside you.
It was nice but you couldn't help and feel that Ciel had something more dark and sinister than the secrets that he has told you.
"Y/n," you turned to face him and he wrapped his arms around you. You almost felt
Safe
But there was something their that you couldn't see.
"Y/n," you looked up and Ciel smirked "who's Cameron"
"She's the kid I grew up with before I moved here," You said "and grew up with you before moving and coming back"
"Oh," Ciel said "y/n I h-"
Hold on you ran downstairs hearing the stove turn off and your mother handed you two plates.
"Arigato Okaasan," you yelled running back upstairs and handing Ciel a plate who sat up. You sat next to him and began to eat f/f.
When you and Ciel were finished he grabbed your plate and went to put it away. You laid down and closed your eyes. You soon felt someone stroking your hair, it wasn't bothering you or anything just soothing.
You peaked an eye open to see Ciel's face inches from yours. You quickly closed your eye and pretended you were sleeping before actually drifting off to sleep