Falling into a whole different world

You felt chills everywhere you went as if someone was watching you.
"Kaicha-Kun stop being creepy," you said while you were in the garden.
"Hello Ma'am what are you doing here," Finnian asked
You whispered who you were in Finnian's ear and he smiled.
"Well F/n it's nice to know you appreciate my garden work," Finnian said giving you a wink. You smiled and walked away.
"A blue rose," you whispered looking at the flower "its almost as dark as the boys hair"
You were about to touch it when someone shouted
"Careful," that didn't stop you in fact it made you accidentally cut your hand. Ciel gently grabbed your hand.
"Are you ok," he whispered concerned
"I'm fine," you quickly snatched your hand away and scurried off into the manor trying to find Amelia and Kaicha.
The room was starting to swirl around and you tried to make your way through but you only heard Ciel's gentle voice.
He grabbed your hands and pulled you to him. Your body felt hot and you were dizzy.
"Don't worry love I'll keep you all to myself.....I'm the only one who can protect you.....from all the phone calls and harassers"

Phone calls? Harassment what's going on? Super short chapter what do you think?