Choice A

You woke up from a good nights rest and sighed.
"Good morning,"you groaned and sat up
"I see that my assassins have failed to kill you," he chuckled and handed you a plate
"Looks like someone isn't a morning person," he said as you somewhat scarfed down your food
"Well there's a lot on my plate and I think that we should let everyone know that I died," I said "but even then Ciel would know that I'm alive and will still hunt me down"
You handed Sinclair the plate and he ruffled your hair.
"That's always a possibility but we could always make it harder for him to get you," Sinclair said
You ran a hand through your h/c locks
"Does your plan include physical exertion," you asked "because that's suffrage"
Sinclair gave you a befuddled look before chuckling
"You mean suffering not suffrage," you rolled your eyes "and no I would simply just take you to the demon world where we live together for an eternity"
You shrugged at the thought
"It's better than being chased around and doing nothing at all"

You proceeded to grab a bag and put only really valuable items in it. Sinclair turned on the gas stove without the flame and you traced your fingers on the wooden frames of the doors.
"It was nice while i had it," you grab your phone and back up several meters.
The house lights were off and the wind blew as an eerie feeling settled.
Sinclair gave you the thumbs up and you dialed the police.
"911 what's your emergency," the operator asked
You pretended to be out of breathe
"It's Y- Y/n h....her she's she's"
"Ma'am please calm down"
"You have to get h-here please," you yelled using a different voice to hide your identity
"S-she's oh my gosh," you paused "she's blowing her house up"
"W-what," the operator exclaimed "I'm sending dispatch immediately"
You wondered what was taking Sinclair so long but when he emerged from the dark house with a smile you knew the operation was in its final stage.
"Ma'am Ma'am please respond"
You watched as the silhouette of a girl walked throughout the house.
She had your exact frame and you can only assume Sinclair made a somewhat copy of you.
She walked from upstairs back down, to the kitchen, and to the living room. You hear a click as she flicked on the light. The living room lit up for a second before everything exploded into flames.
Your scream erupted from the girls mouth and you looked at the neighboring houses to see them trying to exit their own domains.
"Time to go," you clung to Sinclair and closed your eyes as he picked you up bridal style
"This trip will take a little longer," you just nodded and enjoyed the wind.
Soon you drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up Sinclair set you down and you were now holding hands.
You noticed it was very windy and stared in front of you to see only most in front of you.
"This is the one place they can't get you," Sinclair said "shall we go my lady"

You took in a sharp breath before nodding and taking a step forward

I've gone through a lot of shit this year.......My family and closest friends have died all in the name of "love"
You visibly frowned as Sinclair and you headed into the unknowns
When the day comes......I will get revenge on Ciel and he will pay for everything he has done to the L/N and friends.

"Sinclair," I said still looking forward
"Yes Y/n"
"Promise me something"
"Of course I will"
"Not as a butler but as a friend I want you to promise that you'll never let go of me," his grip on your hand tightened and he smirked
"Of course I won't.....I promise Y/n," and with that the two of you walked into the unknown together

I promise Y/n," and with that the two of you walked into the unknown together

Fin

Fin