Choice B-1....

You watched as smoke started engulfing the room.
"Sebastian this is an orde-," you smiled as Ciel started choking on the venomous air

"No orders no help," you stated as you could see through the smoke as well as Sinclair.
This was one of Sinclair's specialties apparently, conjuring poisonous smoke that impaired sight and the normal breathing pattern was normal for him.
"My l-," Sebastian was choking as well.
"Now," you whispered and just like that, the smoke turned into needles which impaled the two.

"Y/n," Ciel whispered eyes rolling to the back of his head "why would you do this I love you"

"If you loved me you would've let me go," you yelled as you stood above him "goodbye Ciel goodbye Sebastian"

You felt all the good memories that you guys shared slip away from you.
You closed your eyes and took in a sharp breathe.
You hated to admit it; but you still loved Ciel.

"Y/n," Sinclair put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a reassuring look
"I still love him," you whispered tears leaking down your face as you hugged Sinclair.
"I know you did princess," he whispered stroking your hair "you have a case of Stockholm syndrome but I'll make it all better"

You nodded and he grabbed your hand before setting the house on fire.
"Let's go," and with that you two walked out hand and hand.