A rivalry

Alois POV

That Y/N-chan I crave her, I want her to be mine and only mine but no, once again that puppy gets what he wants.
He became the queen's watchdog, got a demon before me, beat me in chess before, and now he has the girl I want after he messed up Lizzie.
"Claude," I said not paying him any attention
"Yes your highness"
"Tell me, where is Y/n," I said looking at him. He chuckled
"Hung over the young mistress," he asked
"Shut up and answer my damn question," I said
"Well I overheard the young Mistress Y/n and her mother talking about going to visit some friends and family," Claude said
"And how did you obtain such information," I asked
"You gave me permission to learn about her your highness and report it back to you," I smiled and clasped my hands together
"Claude take me to this place," I demanded "but first pack my bags and make sure to tell the others to keep this place spiffy or they will regret it"
Claude bowed and walked away. I unlocked my cellphone and texted Y/n
Hey y/n, how are you doing

......fine, Alois how is your phone in my number

I raised a brow, phone in my number?
What

I meant how is your number in my phone, look it's late can we talk later?

Sure Bye

Bye

I tapped my foot impatiently when their was a knock at the door. The maid got it and Lizzy entered.
"Hello Elizabeth," I said as she took a seat in front of me.
"Ciel is such a jerk he *blah blah blah blah blah*" her usual ramble about Ciel went on when her next phrase caught my attention
"And he decided to be with that b*tch y/n," I brought my hand to her face in a matter of seconds, resulting with a satisfactory slap sound.
Lizzy held her cheek, her eyes watering.
"Don't you speak of my love like that," I yelled
"Bow would you like some tea," I asked smiling
"Y-you're so bipolar"
"No I'm not," I said
"Whatever, what I'm saying is Ciel is wrong for playing Y/n and I"
"I thought you said Ciel and you were over two weeks ago," I asked raising a brow
"N-n DAMARE you don't even understand.....you never understand Alois and hear I thought I had someone who would listen to me," she screamed before running out.
"Lizzy wait," I yelled following after her. As soon as I stepped to the door frame I watched in shock as Lizzy was killed with a butterknife.
I saw Sebastian jump down and pick up Lizzy.
"Claude stop him," Claude appeared in front of Sebastian
"Sorry Trancy but my lord ordered me to take Lizzy's corpse away," Sebastian yelled before vanishing
"Your highness do you still wish to continue your trip even though it is night," I nodded and he helped me into my expensive car. He put the luggage away and drove off.
Y/n you will be mine, Ciel you better watch out....when I get my hands on you and anyone else who stands in the way of Y/N and I's LOVE I will KILL you.

Ciel's POV
I was laying with y/n in my arms waiting for Sebastian to return with Lizzy's corpse.
"What do you wish for me to do with her," Sebastian whispered low enough for y/n to remain sleeping.
"Make it look like an accident," I replied and he disappeared. I smirked and began to pet Y/n's lovely h/c hair. She stirred a bit before falling back to sleep.
Her chest rose up ever so slightly before lowering itself over and over.
A single tear slipped out her eye as she whispered something.

"C....iel"
I spooned her and brought the covers over us
"I'm here for you my love," I whispered stroking her hair ever so slightly "I'll always be here for you"
Because you are and will always be mine.....even if I have to kill 1,000 of people to get you its worth it.
If that booty shorts wearing, bipolar ass, skimpy boy tries to take Y/n away from me I will make sure he rots in the pits of hell.....just like he deserves.
I held Y/n tightly and soon fell asleep