Chapter 32 (Edited)

Damaria headed over to the new exhibit. Only half was completed, Paige and Libby had been working with Orion and Ryder all day yesterday and now early today they had begun working. Damaria was very anxious though, she was sure the exhibit wouldn't be complete in time and she was terribly worried, but there was no reason to worry everyone else.

Damaria briefly smiled towards Ryder and Libby and then continued to head towards Paige. The brown haired woman was going over the blueprints of the room and making sure everything was in place.

"Good morning Ms. Collins."

Paige looked up and smiled. Pushing her black, square rimmed glasses she replied. "Hello, Miss Allegra, everything is running smoothly."

"Perfect. I was headed to check on the tourists and the hotel would you mind keeping a look out?"

"Of course."

Damaria nodded and then turned to walk to greet Orion. "Good morning Mr.Romanoff."

Orion stepped from the pile of boxes and smiled at Damaria. His blonde curls were in a mess and he gave a short laugh when he realized that he was stuck. Damaria shook her head.

"Sorry," he breath, as he tripped out of the tangled mess. "Good morning. How are you?"

"Well and you?"

"Great, we're almost done here and then we can start throwing the junk out and working on the other half of the room." Orion explained as he gestured around.

Damaria noticed the admiration in his eyes as he looked around. He truly did care for his work and for some reason she was glad she hadn't fire him.

"Well I am glad. I hope we can finish in the next week?"

"I'm positive." He smiled and then went back to work.

Damaria walked towards Ryder and Libby before heading out.

Ryder was standing in front of a display; analyzing it. He seemed concentrated and Damaria was glad he had found a new hobby. She walked up to him and waited for him to acknowledge her presence.

"Hello Damaria!" Libby cheered. She seemed in better shape than a couple of days ago. Damaria smiled towards her and Ryder turned around.

"Hey Aunt Damaria." He waved.

"Good morning, you two. How are you doing?" Damaria nodded.

"Good." Ryder turned to Libby.

She looked up and smiled. "Yeah, we're doing good. How about you?" Libby fidgeted with the display next to her.

"I am very well. I came to check on the progress and how everyone is doing. Everything looks great." Damaria clasped her hands in front of her and let a small smile slip. "I am headed to the hotel, Ms.Collins well be in charge while I am gone."

Ryder and Libby nodded.

Damaria headed downs stairs. She took the back elevator, the main was busy and the line was long. In a matter of minutes she was down but when the doors opened she was greeted with the pained face of Catrine. She stood rigid with sweat glistening on her tanned forehead.

Damaria was slightly shocked. "Ms. Ayda? What has happened?"

"It's Dexter, he's been missing for a while now. And with last night's murder, I'm afraid."

"Did you call him?"

Catrine nodded.

"I see. Well that is strange. Maybe an emergency occurred and he needed to take a break?" Damaria suggested but she was not counting on it. She was in a hurry and so she was willing to spit anything out. But now that she thought about it Dexter had been missing for quite a few days.