Chapter 33

Jamie's POV:

"I bought Jay a prom dress today! I know her size and her style but I wanted to see what you guys-" I stopped my sentence when I walked in on four boys looking down at Jay.

"Hi." One said with dark hair. I smiled and forgot I had a voice for a second.

"Uh hi...you guys are?" I asked.

"I'm Keith, that's Sam and Ryan and that's-"

"Dean." The one with dark hair said holding out his hand. I smiled and shook it.

"I'm Jamie. You guys are Jayson's new friends right?" I asked.

"Yea that's us. We just wanted to check in on how she is doing." Dean said and I smiled.

"She hasn't improved. I feel so bad this is all my fault. I have been a terrible person to her." I sighed.

"She has said some pretty colourful things about you." Sam noted.

"I know and I deserve all of it to be honest. I don't care if she doesn't wake up in time but I bought her a prom dress. She's always liked the two piece styles and she loves sleeves." I said laying the dress next to her one a chair.

"She will like it." Keith assured.

"You're not going?" Dean asked.

"To prom? No. I'm...you know." I said gesturing to my stomach which was covered in one of Andrew's football sweaters.

"That shouldn't stop you. You should still attend." He said.

"I might go. I haven't decided yet." I shrugged.

"Well we better get going. Here's my number if you guys need anything for her call me." Keith said and I nodded as they walked out.

"If you do go, wear a blue colour. It would look nice on you." Dean said.

I felt my cheeks become warm and I smiled as he left the room. I looked back at Jayson and sighed while sitting down.

I watched her face intently and felt my eyes begin to water. I took her hand and looked at her arm which was covered in scars.

"Oh Jayson I'm so sorry." I whispered wiping the tears from under my eyes.

"When you wake up I promise I will do whatever I can to make it up to you. You deserve the best because you are the best." I promised.

Jackson's POV:

"What!? You can't be serious!" I yelled. One of the elders rolled his eyes clearly annoyed.

"Jackson, she has yet to wake up and it will be going on three and a half months soon. If she doesn't wake up what will you do? Produce no heir?" He asked.

"It's prom! It's a stupid social faction that does not need my attendance." I growled.

"Jackson. Cool it." My father warned.

"It is in your best interest to be looking for a possible alternative. Sierra Lindholm is a suitable partner. She is an alpha female from a respectable pack."

"And when she finds her mate and Jayson wakes up?" I asked.

"Well then we will have nothing to worry about, correct?"