Chapter 38

Jayson's POV:

"Jackson stop." I moaned as he shook me. I had a body pillow with my leg over it and I was loving life while sleeping right now, and dumb Jackson was trying to wake me up.

"You're sleeping so long, Jay." He said still continuing to shake me.

"Jackson I don't do this to you so stop doing this to me." I grumbled frowning.

"You're not going to sleep tonight." He said.

"Oh my God okay mom! I'm up." I said getting up and storming into the closet. I pulled on a baggy long sleeve and some soft workout shorts and stepped out. I pulled my long hair out of my shirt and huffed while Jackson stared at me with amusement all over his face.

"Jackson what do you want?" I sighed.

"You might want to shower and change into something a tad bit more formal." He said and then I took in the dress pants and shirt he was wearing.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My coronation is today."

"Coronation?" I asked.

"Coronation." He confirmed.

"Which is?" I asked getting a little bit annoyed.

"I officially become alpha of this pack because I have my mate and I marked her." He said.

"How long is it?"

"Like half an hour and then we go and party." He said walking into the bathroom. I sighed again and walked into the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and going into the shower.

***

I placed on a long black dress with lace black sleeves to cover up my scars and I tied my hair into a bun pulling out a few pieces.

"Wow, you look good." Jackson said looking me up and down.

"I figured I should look good for this. I can't be the Luna of a pack because I'm not a werewolf but I can sure as hell look sexy AF." I said pretending to flick my hair.

"So where is this?" I asked.

"The elder house." He said.

"What's an elder house?" I asked as he took my hand as we walked downstairs.

"It is where the elders live and where we have our large ceremonies and large pack meetings. It's really nice and elegant." He explained.

We walked outside and he opened the passenger door for me and I got in as he closed it.

"So is this going to be like the old days coronation? Like they put a crown on your head?" I asked.

"Kind of. Werewolves are really traditional, like everything we do is based on tradition."

"Who will be there?"

"My pack and the elders. Usually your parents are there but where mine died it's just me."

"What about your brother? I swore you said you had siblings." I said looking out the window.

"My older brother, he is a beta from another pack. He will be there with his family." He said.

"Wow that must be weird that you would have a younger brother who is an alpha and you're a beta." I said.

"He always was competitive with that aspect but as he got older he eventually got over it. Now that he has a wife and two kids he doesn't mind anymore." He shrugged.

"How old is he?"

"Twenty-five."

"Is he cute?" I teased and he looked over at me and sent me a "what the f.uck" look.

"Really?" He asked.

"Hey I'm just asking." I winked.

"He has a wife and she would probably kill you." He chuckled.

"That's right you werewolves are possessive, ah I will just stick with out." I smiled reaching over and running my fingers through his hair. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.