C.22

"Dor... call cops." Mom said, standing.

"No, mom. He's a friend. He's fine." I said and the other three joined him.

"Friends?" She asked, looking at me for a second before glancing back to them.

"Yeah. The orange one is Mikey, the blue one is Leo, the red one is Raph, and the purple one is Donnie. Donnie's also my... sorta, boyfriend." I said and she smirked a bit.

She stepped up and smiled at them. "Nice to meet you boys." She said and they smiled and nodded at her. Then she moved to inspect Donnie.

"Have you fucked my daughter?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"No, ma'am!" He squeaked and I chuckled a bit.

"Still a pure virgin, mom." I said.

"Good..." She hummed and pulled him down by his mask straps and inspected his face.

"Well. He's quite handsome for a turtle. Giant, humanoid, turtle." She said and turned to me. "Thought you would go for... was it Raph? He has the whole bad boy thing going on." She said and my face lit up.

"No, we actually hate each other." Raph spoke up.

"Yeah, he's a complete dick." I said, then clapped my hands. "Did you guys see my new teapot?! I love it so much! It's transparent!" I squealed and held it up.

"Nice, sweetie." Donnie nodded and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You aren't getting any of my amazing tea, Donnie!" I said.

"I wanna try your amazing tea!" Mikey jumped up and I beamed.

"This is why Mikey's my best friend! He gets me! You're next in line, Leo." I said and rushed to get another teacup and poured one for Mikey.

I stood back and smiled as he tried it. "Whoa! That was awesome, dude!" He said and I grinned.

"You could also be with him. You're quite childish." Mom said, sitting back down with her tea.

"Stop trying to pair me up with people in front of my boyfriend! And I'm not childish!" I groaned.

"Whatever you say, Dorian." She set her empty teacup down and got up. "Gotta go inspect your room." She said and I jumped up and ran in front of the door.

"I don't think so." I said and she raised her brow. She stared at me for a while, and it took me a few seconds to figure it out.

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"Get out of my head."

She just gave me a smile. "You have a lot of books in there. You should clean up a bit." She said and I groaned.

"Okay, now you're just showing off." I said and she chuckled a bit.

"Huh?" Leo asked.

"My mom's a psychic. She mostly communicates with the dead and does telepathic communication. Mostly with me. And it's super annoying." I said, giving her a look.

"Oh, honey. When did you start wearing underwear like that?" She asked, staring at my door and my face heated up.

"Mom! Stop looking!" I huffed, pulling her away and filling her cup with more tea.

Mom suddenly paused and stared at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Someone is going to try and mess with your mind soon. I'll try and block them for you." She said and I furrowed my brows, but just nodded.

"Alrighty then..." I hummed and sipped some more tea.