Chapter 7

Bucky's was sitting on his bed, curled up in a blanket and watching supernatural on Netflix. He could pretended that the screams in his head were on the show that way. 

His thighs were freshly bandaged and he felt light headed from the blood loss. He had never gone that deep before. A faint knock on the door caused him to look up.

"Bucky? Can I come in?" He heard Steve whisper.

Bucky gave the room a quickly scan and deemed it ok.

"S-sure." He stuttered

Steve opened the door and shut it behind him. Slowly walking over to the bed, he sat down gently next to Bucky. He flinched. Steve sighed.

"I'm sorry Stevie." Bucky stuttered

"Why the hell are you sorry Bucky?!" Steve cried. 

Bucky flicked at the volume and huddled under his blankets more, clenching his metal hand around the blankets.

"I-I h-hurt you, didn't I?"

"No Bucky, it was just a couple scratches. I should be apologizing, I forced you to do something your not comfortable with, I wish I could take away all the pain hydra put you thourgh, but I can't. 

And I'm so so damn sorry Bucky, you're so strong to survive all that torture, you really are."

"It-it wasn't j-just torture." Bucky said taking a deep  breath.

"They-they r-ra-raped me."

He heard Steves sharp intake of breath and scrambled away, mistaking Steve's silence for disgust.

Of course he's disgusted by you. Who wouldn't be? He doesn't need you. He hates you. He let you die. 

You deserve to die. You are a used toy. A broken, used toy. No one wants you. No one needs you. You should just die. 

After all, you just throw away toys once they break. And thats all you-

Steve's voice cut of his thoughts.

"Oh Bucky. I'm so sorry. I'm going to kill every single last one of those  pathetic bastards, I swear. Oh dear god, you are so strong. How- when- for- you know what? That doesn't matter." Steves arms circled Bucky in a protective hug and coutiued murmuring words of comfort. 

Bucky sank into his arms and sobbed quietly, reliving the horrors of Hydra. Steve reached over and pressed play on Netflix. They curled up to watch the show together. 

"You want some dinner Bucky? I think we've got some leftover burger and fries from last night." 

Bucky nodded and paused the show. They trudged into the kitchen and Bucky reached into the fridge and grabbed the food and a bottle of sparkling water.

 An idea struck him and he grinned wickedly. Silently putting the food on the counter he crept up behind Steve and put his freezing cold meta  arm down his back.

"Jesus christ!! Bucky what the hell?!" Steve jumped about 3ft up in the air and whirled around to where Bucky was laughing so hard he had tears running down his face. 

"Jerk." Steve mumbled

"Punk." Bucky choked through giggles.

They walked back to Bucky's room, Steve grumbling about "stupid metal arms", and curled up watching the show and until 

Bucky fell asleep, flopped over Steve, his metal arm dangling over the edge of the bed and Steve nuzzled into his neck. 

Steve hummed and played with Bucky's hair, twisting it and braiding it, until he fell asleep as well.

<><><><><><><><>

Hey! How was your day? Have a rant in the comments, and if you want advice, write that in and I'll try my best to help! Goodbye my silver nuggets!