Chapter 21

This photo gives me life
<><><><>

Steve laughed at something Sam said and turned to repeat it to Bucky. Bucky looked at him with cheeks bulging, stuffed full of food.

Steve stared at him, blinked twice, and then burst out laughing. Bucky blushed and hastily chewed.

"Shut up its good." Bucky huffed. Steve smiled again and kissed his now husband.

<><><><><><><>

"You're on my foot."

"No I'm not. You're on mine."

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

"You know everyone can here you right?!"Tony yelled, champagne in hand. Both super soldiers blushed.

<><><><><><>

"This......is not what I was expecting when you said we would leave our wedding in style." Bucky laughed. Steve smiled.

"Is this not style?" Steve questioned.(I accidentally typed noot instead of not and then died laughing)

"Yeah, it's pretty damn cool, but...... C'mon." Bucky trailed off, gesturing to Steve's motorcycle.

"What?! It's classy."

"No. No babe it's not."

"Yes it is. It's like deans impala."

"No. No babe it's not."

"It's dignified and sophisticated."

"No. No babe it's not."

"It's distinguished and respected."

"No. No babe it's not."

"Do you not want to ride it?"

"HELL YEAH I WANNA RIDE IT!"

Steve laughed.

"And I'm not just talking about the motorcycle." Bucky teased as he climbed behind Steve, who turned a brilliant shade of red and spluttered.

<><><><><><><>

They decided not to go on a honeymoon. Instead, they decided to chill at home for a solid week, leaving the house once. They both agreed it was heaven. It was a few weeks after the wedding when the following exchange occurred.

<><><><><><><><>

"Stevie, can I ask you a question?" Bucky asked quietly, as he prepared dinner.

"Yes!" Steve yelled, seeming flustered.

"Woah. Are you okay?" Bucky stopped stirring his pasta suace and began walking over to the couch where Steve was.

"Yes yes I'm fine, don't count me over here!" Steve was hurriedly packing his sketbook up.

Bucky grinned and snatched it from Steve's hands. Steve pouted.

Bucky flipped through the sketch books and his jaw dropped. He knew Steve was talented, but the whole sketchbook was filled with drawings of Bucky.

They started from the 40's and continued up to now. The most recent was from just now, it was a sketch of Bucky's back, from when he was cooking dinner.

He went back to the beginning, his fingers tracing the pencil marks. They were beautiful. Bucky looked up at Steve with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry?" Steve looked down sheepishly.

"Sorry?! What the hell are you sorry for, these are beautiful. There so.... lifelike. Steve, I knew you had talent but these....... these are stunning." Bucky breathed. Steve smiled.

'It's because I have a stunning model."

Bucky blushed.

"Anyway what did you want to ask me about?" Steve pulled Bucky on to his lap and tickled his sides.

"Stop it!" Bucky giggled, slapping Steve's hands away.

"Sorry, sorry." Steve laughed, nuzzling into Bucky's fluffy hair.

"So, what did you want ask me about?" Steve asked.

"Oh, it was nothing."

"No, no, tell me!" Steve pouted, nibbling at Buckys ear. Bucky giggled again.

"It was just..... How would feel about a kid?"

<><><><><><><>

OoOoOoO. sorry guys! I've fractured my right hand, so its real hard to type quickly and correctly. My chapters may take awhile to come out, I'm so so so so sorry, I'll try my best to keep them timely.Goodbye my silver nuggets!