Author's Note--and SNEAK PEAK

Heeeeeyyyyyyy readers....my lovely, LOVELY readers....please don't kill me...I...uh...can't quite update today because I was busy playing Pokémon GO! Heh heh...

I wasn't able to update last Monday either because I was more busy at Bar Harbor than I thought I was going to be lol...

I promise you all, Chapter 43-The Great Escape WILL COME NEXT SUNDAY!

And here's a sneak peak for you all whom have read through the note, you're welcome *wink wink*:

"What'd you want Hux?"

"I'm breaking you out," the redhead said calmly as he walked into the room. The man that was cuffed and sitting on the bench before him was very different than the man that had left the Finalizer just five months ago.

"You're--you're what?" Ben sat there mildly amused, smirking smugly. "Awww...Did ya miss me?" Ben gave a wink, chuckling as he saw the general cringe and scoff.

"Not at all," Armitage Hux replied. Unclasping his hands from his back, he walked over and pressed his thumb to the release of the handcuffs. They made a snap, and Hux turned away abruptly.

"C'mon Kylo Re--I mean...Ben Solo. I assume you would like to see the light of day,"

AND SCENE...will update Sunday padawans!
May the force be with you,
MJ