46-Like, Totally Good?

"Finn! FINN!" The dark-skinned man instantly looked up from his tinkering on what Rey recognized as BB-8. Finn's face lit up instantly, and BB-8 perked up at the sound of her voice. Both of them dashed over to her as fast as it was humanly, and not to mention robotically, possible.

Finn engulfed Rey into a tight hug.

"I missed you so, so, so, much Rey!"

The two stayed in an embrace for a bit longer. They were interrupted by BB-8, whom was beeping continuously. Rey saw what the droid was squabbling on about. It was a tall man with dark hair, and some stubble upon his chin. It was Ben!

Rey stepped away from Finn, gave him a small peck on the cheek, (which turned his cheeks a dark shade of red) and ran over to Ben whom was talking with his mother, Leia.

"Leia! Ben!"

"Oh Rey, darling, so nice to see you! You've grown more powerful...I can feel it,"

Leia smiled at Rey, and then looked up at her son, whom was smiling lightly at seeing Rey once more. The three engulfed one another in a group hug. It was good to be together again.

"So we're good now...like, totally good? Like you're not gonna kill me in my sleep by force choking me or bursting my veins?"

"No FN...I mean uh...Finn. I've...changed. Besides, if I were to kill you, I would do it face to face and impale you with my saber." Leia choked on her food at that, and Finn gasped in surprise, whilst Poe and Rey started chuckling quietly. The five of them sat and ate around a large circular table in a corner of the common area.

"But of course Ben, you would never harm Finn on purpose!" Leia retorted.

"Eh...well...if you get too annoying I may have to take care of you..."

"Ben!"

"Sorry mother dear." Ben chuckled. He was just having fun with the guy. The kid hadn't much social experience so he didn't know what to take as a joke or not to take as one.

"You're just like your father," Leia muttered beneath her breath. Ben smiled genuinely when he heard at.

Although Han wasn't always there for him, Ben still missed the good memories he did have with his father.

"Poe," Ben said.

"Yeah?"

"Just wanted to say, that I'm sorry for choking the hell outta you, and for totally fucking up your mind...and giving you a concussion...and the probable numerous other internal injuries..."

"Well, I accept your apology...but I bet you don't even know the-"

"Let me stop you right there. Your stepping on thin ice, buddy. You've no clue what I've been through the past six years. I went easy on you compared to what Snoke did to me-"

"Why didn't you just leave then? If you were being treated so badly?"

"I couldn't. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was a prisoner of my own mind and of Snoke. I was basically convinced that what he had done to me would help me in the long haul. Obviously, I had thought wrong. I've many scars from the past years. Mental, and physical."

Poe was speechless. He couldn't believe that the great, Kylo Ren, had been treated in such a manner. Poe eventually found his words after several moments of silence.

"Oh. I'm...I'm sorry that you had to experience that,"

"Yeah, I am too."

Hello readers!
I hope you guys are all doing good and for some of you, are enjoying the last bits of Summer! I made a new multi-fandom instagram account! It's called Sherlxckd. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow! It's mostly going to be marvel, Star Wars, and Sherlock....with some other fandoms sprinkled in lol. Also, it would be AWESOME if someone could give me a shoutout! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
May the force be with you,
MJ