Febuary 1st.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYBOY. It's been a long journey for me and you. I met you in 2010 and ever since I've been hooked ever since, with those bright green eyes, those plum pink lips & that crazy hair. You don't know how much you mean to me. We have been on so many adventures, our lives is like a roller coaster. All those rumors and lies. I've cried many nights over you and I'd rather cry every night than not to know you.

Harold Edward Styles, I've been here since 2010 I'll never leave you. It's been almost 6 years. I still can't believe I've been in love with you for 6 years. It's crazy how time flies isn't it? You've changed in many ways but not crazy ways, amazing ways. You get to live your dream and I'm so grateful to see you happy doing what you love. It's beautiful seeing you smile. I would rather die than not have you smiling. I'd give up the whole world to see you happy.

Most people pull you down by saying hateful things, but luckily you don't listen to them, but if you ever do remember how many people love you. You have so many people looking up to you and they care for you.

I love your stupid stupidness, I love your laugh, I love your hair, I love your tattoos, I love your voice, I love your eyes, I love your personality, I love your pink lips, I love your style, I love how you don't care what people thing about you, I love how you are yourself, But I love you, every single bit of you.

You know it's hard seeing you with someone else, but I'll have to get over it because you will never be just mine. Over a million of girls are wishing you happy birthday and I'll never be that one you want. I'll never be the cause of your happiness but I don't care. I love you and that's all that matters.

I'm so very jealous of the person who is the cause of that smile. I'm jealous of the people who get to see the real you, not the one my mind has created. I'm in love with someone I don't even know and I don't regret anything about it.

You know, lately I haven't been feeling like myself I feel like I'm missing my other half and I'm missing you Harry. I'm so deeply in-love with you I can seem to fall out of this trance you have me in. People have over 70,000 thoughts a day but I swear you captured every single one of mine. You make me go crazy. You make me feel insane. I feel lost without you.

I love you so much Harold Edward Styles.

He's the love of my life but I'm not his.

(I wrote this on February  1st, 2016. Although Harry will never see this but he means so much to me and I wanted to show everyone else how much he means to me. February 1st, 1994 was the year the love of my life was born. I will cherish this day the rest of my life.)