Chapter 11 - Tactics

Dawn came without warning. My eyes opened wide to see Shan Yu once again looming over me with the leather collar in his hands. He stretched it out ready to tie it around my neck, and I sat up reaching for my tunic, only to find it was not where he had tossed it the previous night.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked abruptly, forgetting that he hated it whenever I asked him questions.

He scowled underneath his fluffy grey hood and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me towards him, "You won't be needing them today," His face was almost touching mine, "and if you ever question me again, I will fuck you into the dirt in front of the entire army."

I gulped and shut my mouth as tied the collar around my neck. "Don't worry, sweetling. Your clothes will be returned when we make camp again." He informed me, tightening the buckle and squeezed my left breast as his hand moved away.

Great, he wants me to freeze to death in the snow and all his men get to look at me with lust once again, I thought. He was becoming more harsh every day, and that could mean he was close to running out of compassion that was keeping him from taking my virginity with force. I now longed to know why such pity could affect someone with a reputation for being a cold-blooded warlord.

Shan Yu pulled me outside quickly and walked between two of his men who passed him to take down the tent. I looked around covering my breasts and tried to hop on one foot to hide what lay between my legs. Whispers and whistles were heard near and far as I struggled to keep up while using my body to cover myself.

I continued to hop, forcing Shan Yu to tug on the leash more, but then after a few seconds he turned around and quickly came towards me. He grabbed both my arms and pulled them away from my breasts, and then pushed my right leg away from where my lower lips lay beneath. He scowled with disappointment and continued to drag me across the camp.

I shivered and wished I could cover myself up again; everyone was staring at me with strong lust. They were all jealous that they could not have me, but they followed Shan Yu out of loyalty until death, so they were left with no choice.

We reached the horse with Hayabusa perched on its back, and as soon as I hopped closer, a sinister smile came across Shan Yu's face. It had been a while since I had seen that wicked grin of his, and then he tugged hard on the leash, knocking me forward face first into the snow. Laughter burst from the army in all directions, and I wanted to bury myself in the fur pelt and cry until I was put out of my misery. Shan Yu bent down and flipped me over. I looked up at him horrified with my tears dripping into the snow. Inside I pictured him unsheathing his jagged sword and ripping through my flesh. Free of his torture, that's all I want right now. Why won't he do it? Why?!

Instead of the death wish I was hoping to receive, he reached and firmly kneaded both my breasts and it hurt almost more than the squeezing. "Such a beautiful thing... it angers me when you try to hide your body. You know what happens when you upset me... it would be inconvenient to punish you right before we move camp. Don't make me." He said fiercely and I looked into his eyes on the verge of crying. A wave of lust came on his face and I turned away from him to my side letting my cheek kiss the snow. To my relief I saw Xu Ling approaching with a small pelt of fur.

"You requested this Shan Yu?" He asked,

Shan Yu took it without thanking him and yanked on the leash pulling me up. He lifted me up onto his horse causing Hayabusa to fly off. Then he climbed up behind me and wrapped the fur pelt around my body

Soon I began to feel warm again, and I clutched tightly to keep it in place. I felt Shan Yu's right hand slip through the pelt's opening from behind, and then he was touching my belly once again drawing me closer to him. My heart raced with fear now that he was going to seduce me throughout the ride from this camp to the next. Then as his left arm extended forward to the reins, he suddenly came down and firmly gripped my lower lips through the fur pelt. I let out a gasp, he had never touched me there before and I did not want him to. I wanted it to be the last time.