Chapter 1

Hope y'all like this. Please comment and vote.

I sat in the gallery watching the love of my life do a surgery. I had been off work for an hour and was waiting for him. Finally the surgery was over and I made my way out of the gallery to the scrub room. He took off his mask and gloves, washed his hands then came and kissed me on the cheek and said, "I've got a couple more things to do then ill be home." I smiled at him and said, "don't take to long, or you'll miss a fun night." Then I walked away leaving him to think about what may happen. As I was leaving I couldn't help but smile at the night I had planned.

I made a trail of roses from the front door to the bedroom, I lit candles and put them around the room. I know he doesn't really care about this stuff but I love being a romantic and I love him, plus I got a babysitter for the kids. I put on some lingerie and then put my robe on over and slipped on high heals. Just then I heard a car door shut so I quickly turned out the lights. I heard him come in and lock the door then heard him chuckle. Then I saw him walk into room and look at me, "wow, you weren't kidding." No I wasn't and he was about to see that.

I smiled and walked over to him. Put my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him hard. I started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jacket. I whipped the belt out of the loops and he laughed. He took off his shoes and socks and r jacket. He started kissing down my neck and I pulled his shirt off real quick then dropped his pants to the floor. He kicked them off and then picked me up, sat me down on the bed and then I pulled him on top of me. He took off my robe and lingerie and cupped my breasts in his hands.