Part 34

well she thought that she has seen him the angriest the other day , but all her conjectures were proven wrong once she upped her lashes and looked at him.

He was looking like a fire ball ready to explode.
" woh mujhe laga Tera dinner !" she gasped .

When he gripped her shoulder hence plunging his nails in her soft skin and pinned her to the nearest wall.

" to hell with my dinner! Sanyukta Singh shekhawat ! I m siya's father.
How can u expect me to relish food and sip wine when my daughter was down and weak with fever ! Haan !! Why didn't u tell. Not even when I called u up ! Kyun kiyaa !;" he shook her fervently.

" Maine sochaa !" she stammered.

" tu soch ti hi kyun haiii haan !" he pushed her hard on the wall and backed out.

Randhir was sweating in anger , as he left her sanyukta grabbed the first chance and ran out of the room.

She knew what could calm his anger down at that very moment.

She quickly grabbed siya and sprinted upstairs.

" Siuuu ! Papa gussu hai Papa ko mana lo !!" sanyukta hugged her daughter.

And walked inside their room apprehensively.

Randhir was already annoyed with her as she left like a coward.

he was standing near the window , thus trying calm his anger down when he felt a slight lick on his bare forearm.

" siyaa !" he finally smiled a bit to catch his daughter giggling to come in his arms , he quickly grabbed her in his embrace thus ignoring her mommy completely.

" mind excusing me with my daughter!!!!" he gruffed.

sanyukta smiled and caressed her palm on his cheek , " kithnaa gussaa hota hai tu rannuu !! " she grabbed his other arm and rested her head on his bare chest.

" don't push me away !" she shuddered.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें