Part 49

she smiled like she was earth kissing the first splash of rain , sanyukta lifted her arm and gestured him to come near her , she still had that smile pasted on her lips.

sanyukta was at a loss of words , that she was invincible to someone felt ethereal , randhir waled near her and sat on his knees before her like always and handed her the jug and glass.

sanyukta poured water for him and handed it back to him , he gulped it in a while she ran her fingers through his hair , so as to relax him.

randhir placed the glass on the floor with a sound , while sanyukta loosened his tie a bit , " tu aajkal siya ko uthnaa godi kyun nii karti moti.

shanaya humesha sambhalti rehti hai usse.

sanyukta humari bacchi hai wohh shanaya ki nhii " randhir crinkled his nose , " shanaya ko siya bohot pasand hai re .

wohh tohh uske saath hi so jatihh hai !!! bohot acchi ladki hai yaar " sanyukta , helped him to remove his tie , while he rested his head on her thigh , " hmm " he hmmed closing his eyes .

" rannu terese ek request karni thii " she mouthed massaging his head to relax , well he was her bestfriend so such intimacies were routine to them.

" haan bol naa " he relaxed a bit.

" wohh shanayaa lost her job " sanyukta lied.

" ohh her bad " randhir made himself comfortable.

" so shekhawat's mein hire kar lenaa usse ! she is also an engineer .. "

sanyukta pressed his forehead
" hmm dekhtaa hun " he touched her hand .

" pukka naa .. i have promised her " sanyukta pouted.

" ab promise kar diyaa toh kaam ho gayaa .. " he smiled .

when she smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulder
and pecked his cheek light.

" ab yeh kis liye " he mouthed touching her hand.

" that u are my best friend .. " she smiled widely

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें