Part 118

Randhir was not in a mood to answer any of her questions.

As morning stumbled in he left for office leaving a miserable sanyukta back at home.

Sanyukta on the other hand started packing her stuffs , it was more angst and hurt than happiness for her bestie.

She remembered how randhir confessed that he was in love with her.

" ithni jaldi khatam ho gaya sab !!" she gasped staring at the pendant of her mangalsutra.

She was all determined since the start to let go of him
but now when there was time to move away , she felt like cementing herself somewhere in the mansion.

Why was it so tough to let go off. The person U lo----??!! She gasped again and rushed to her daughter who was playing on her own, with a lullaby chant , " pafaa pafaaa"

Sanyukta picked her up and hugged her with all the love she had in her heart.

" tere pafaa pagal ho gaye hai !" sanyukta closed her eyes.

The clock struck 8:00 pm.

And sanyukta was busy serving the dinner for her beloved guest and her husband with siya giggling in her pram.

She smiled at her daughter , when a couple walked upto her hand in hand.

Sanyukta hadn't any strength to look at them but randhir chipped a bit loud and happily.

" sanyu this is trisha !!"

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें