Part 167

It was almost 4 in the morning, when randhir blinked his eyes open to find his ravishing wife sleeping on his chest with her lips kissing his adam's apple.

Randhir made her comfortable in his embrace and breathed in her ear.

" girlfriend's are hot.
But wife's are divine ".

He bubbled kisses on her bare shoulder but she was so much in sleep that all his attempts went in vain.

soon the day started randhir was feeding siya while siya was moving the baby spoon away and grinning adorably at her daddy.

" okay aap yeh bowl finish karlo !!phir mummaa pafaaa will get U a live doll to play !" randhir literally screamed , only to receive a blush smeared smile from his wife.

" okay twins bhi ho sakte hai
.mummaa is very energetic!" he winked.

When sanyukta glared at him.

Siya's wasn't understanding a single word but she need her mom's embrace right then.

" mummaaa" she wobbled.

Searching for her mum's embrace.

When sanyu reached her wiping her hand on her pallu and picked her up in her arms ," siyu mummaa paashh aayegaa. Meraa baby !!" she kissed her cheek.

When she found another big baby of her's opening his arms wide open.

" even I want a hug mummaa!" he pouted.

Looking so bloody adorable.

When she smiled and moved closed.

Thus urging him to hug her waist
Randhir wrapped his arms around her waist , and kissed her softly there.

She bowed down a little and hushed in his ear.

" boyfriend's are okay
But husbands are adorable."

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें