Part 97

He clutched siya tight in his arms and stood up.

While shanaya opened their cupboard and started throwing sanyukta's belongings out of it like a maniac.

Randhir placed siya on her cot , and pushed shanaya away.

" how dare touch my cupboard! ??" he screamed.

" I want to throw that pile on bitch out of ur life !!" she screamed back.

" khood toh chali gayii. Apnaaa Paap chod gayiii !!" shanayaa howled pointing at the sleeping baby.

" U know what randhir sanyukta can never let U live happily. Humeshaa apne maare hue pati ka gaanaaa gaatiii. En uskaa parcel tumhe thamaaa gayiii. She won't even give U ur own blood. Such a bitch !!!" shanaya mouthed when , randhir slapped her hard.

Hard enough impair her senses.

" how dare you woman. Meri biwi ko gaaliii di tumne. Meri betii ko !! Bhi !" randhir clutched her wrist and pushed her out of the room.

And screamed , " maasiiiii upar aaooo. Siyaaa baby ka dhayaan raakho main aayaa !!" he mouthed poising himself.

In no time the attendant appeared and he dragged her inside the guest room.

" now I get it why were u here. Meri biwi ko ghar se nikalogii tum. I say out of my house now. !! How dare u !! I spit on the feelings u have for me. U guttermind aur sanyu main usse ithnaa pyaar kartaa hun naa. Ke usse toh main kaise bhi dhoond nikaalungaa.

Aur siyaa meri betii meraaa khoon bhi Samjhiii !!!" he mouthed kicking her suitcase out of the room.

" yeaahhhh and that beloved wife of urs hires a girl who has feelings for you so that she can get rid of u bravo.

U are a pile on , randhir.

Koii feelings nhi hai uski tumhare liye.

U know she called me up to have an affair with u.

So that woh tumhe chod payee.

U are needed just to pay her bills !!" shanaya smirked devilishly.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें