Part 134

sanyukta lowered her lashes she was real scared to look at him.

" siyu woh maasi ke pass hai she is sleeping !" sanyukta replied in a low pitch.

When randhir yanked Trisha close such that she landed on his lap
and pecked her hand.

" hmm .. Tum yahann suddenly !" randhir chipped pulling trisha close.
While trisha was busy inhaling his cologne.

he was heavenly.

Sanyukta inched her lashes up and the sight in front of her eyes , stabbed her heart brutally.

" umm Ron!" Trisha cupped his face and they were about to kiss when sanyukta screamed almost , " rannu "
" kyaa !" randhir and Trisha blurted out in unison.

Trisha was clearly disgusted by her sudden intrusion.

And randhir was irritated as well.

"can i get the father of my baby alone for a minute please !" sanyukta chipped with authority.

" listen you !" Trisha was about to point her finger when sanyukta interrupted.

" Trisha i want my legally wedded husband alone for sometime please ! I need to feed him.

please go out !" sanyukta commanded with utter poise.

Trisha stood up , " feed him!!??  babe he is my fiancee !" she gloated.

" as of now my husband is hungry ! I can't let ur desires. Hamper my husband's health ! " she walked inside the cabin.

And swayed the hand forward which was holding a Tiffin box.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें