Part 50

" acchaa " he pulled her close by her arms and kissed on her knuckle lightly , sanyukta smiled and ruffled his hair , well she needed someone who would revert him all the love , sanyukta somehow felt that randhir was wasting his love.

he on the other hand entwined their fingers softly and hushed , " i miss siya everytime we are together like this.

hum aise baithe rahe aur siya humare around crawl kare trust me sanyu !! i feel so happy " he again kissed on her knuckle .

sanyukta kept mum and smiled a little.

as they say time waits for none it flips pages at its own pace , with time shanaya almost became a part of their family.

she would accompany randhir regularly to office then back home , while there was an husband something which was growing inside randhir, soon siya completed her tenth month , well she was growing so fast , there shanaya was a friend to randhir like a normal friend.

they would discuss projects over lunches or so , there randhir was busy building house of cards.

it was one evening when he was back from office but shanaya was still in office due to some extra work purposely heaped on her by him.

well just to spend some quality time with sanyukta , he got her favorite flowers and chocolates ,
he walked inside their room only to find sanyukta playing with siya.

" paphaa " siya quirked ,
sanyukta turned around and laughed , " aagaye tere pafaaaa"
randhir frowned and picked siya in his arms , he went straight outside of their room , sanyukta fixed her saari , and sindoor.

she was about to walk out of the room when randhir suddenly walked inside the room and closed the door.

" kyaa huaa ?" sanyukta upped her brows.

" kyunn door lock nhii kar sakta main " he smiled.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें