Part 115

She wiped his forehead with her pallu and touched her cheek on his forehead, sanyukta closed her eyes , and suddenly something flashed before her eyes.

The moment before she gained her consciousness after the accident.

she remembered shobbhit packing bags in a room , and there was she holding his hand , " sanyu. U know main tumse bohot pyaar karta hun. I m sorry. Main nhi tha na ithne din.

But ab koi baat nhi. Now I m here. Ab chalte hai. Bohot ho gayaa.

Ab kabhi akele nhi rahenge hum !!" she remembered him kissing her forehead.

" but siyuuu......Rannuu !" sanyuuu shuddered.

" sab theek hai ! Hum chalte hai naa !" shobbhit hold was firm on her knuckles.

she was not ready to go.

She needed someone to call her out , " chalo!!" shobbit dragged her a little
" woh rannu ko .. Meri .. Siya Rannuu !" she fumbled.

" woh log kuch nhi sanyukta ! Chalo !" shobbit kissed her forehead again.

Sanyukta wanted to break free.

She wasn't comfortable in his hold like before.

Shobbit was looking so fresh so angelic.

But she wasn't happy.

She loved him.

But she wasn't ready to let go.

" meraa Ron !!" she tried to struggle out of his hold.

When she remembered a shout , " sanyu meri tie yaar. Siyu kaa bottle La. Sanyu... !"

" aaayyyiiii!" she recalled herself screaming her heart out and running out of shobbhit's hold. thus she opened her eyes.

She came out of her trance.

And hugged randhir tight.

" shobbhit aayaa tha meko lene.
But main Nhi jaa payiii . Uske saath.
Teko chod ke." she groaned.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें