Part 132

" stop right there " he measured a step back.

sanyukta felt like someone has stilled her in her stance.

randhir pulled a shirt out of his closet and donned it , " its not your fault. neither  am i at fault. the thing is. love is not a taboo. falling in love with a person who is a coward is
daring to love a person like you is a taboo.

yes i love you. i guess you know that i do.

well trisha was always right. u can never fall in love with me.

i was a compromise then and i m a compromise now and i think its time that i should just stop fooling myself.

yes you are a taboo for me sanyukta
and this time its forever " he wiped those pearl beads dripping down his eyes and stormed out of the room.

sanyukta was in ruins , ashes of her own happiness , she felt as if she has slit her own wrist and her soul is cursing her ooze out of her body.

" mujhe thodaa time kyun nhi de sakta tuhh " she fell on her knees.

randhir picked siya up in his arms as he spotted her playing with one of their attendants  " aap jao " he hushed , while she sucked her baby thumb , " pafaaa pafaaa " she touched her little tummy.

randhir kissed her there , and wiped his tears , he carried her inside the kitchen and placed her in the cradle which sanyukta kept there to monitor their baby.

he quickly managed her milk and pushed the nipple of bottle inside her mouth thus satisfying that angel's hunger , " i love you siyuu.  pafaa loves you but woh nhi karti tere pafa se pyaar " he groaned.

with tears draining down his eyes.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें