Part 142

He fought with his tears to steal a glance of her simply beautiful face , he wished for some drug which could hush and hide his feelings for her.

Love was indeed a life sustaining poison , a poison that once infused life into him to suck it back like this , her denial was killing him , " muh khol rannu " she caressed his face with her free hand.

"I m not hungry " he snorted looking away , " last time please " she hushed pushing the morsel inside her mouth.

" why are you crying rannu ? ro kyun raha ha?" she inched closer , randhir wanted to clutch her close and shout his feelings out but was scared of her hesitation and denial.

" nothing " he wiped his tears with the back of his hand and gripped the plate in his hands thus trying to stuff a morsel inside his mouth.

The spoon fell on the ground and she pulled the plate back , " bol na chamach se nhi khana  pehle toh kithni easily sab kuch bol detaa thaa ab kyun cheezen complicate karraha hai ??" she groaned.

He smiled sadly and opened his mouth , sanyukta fed him a little and mouthed again , " randhir pehle toh chin ke le le le ta tha  aur ab kyun aise .. rannu " she groaned again.

" sanyukta life is not about ur pencil , books and chocolates which i can snatch and return it back to you accordingly.

Baat tere dil ki hai ab. wahan main chin nhi sakta.

shobbhit leke bhag gaya woh
main kya karun " he bit his lip
rendering her speechless.
she fed him without a word , quenched his thirst , and she slowly realised that she has always wish for a life like this.

A doting husband , a wonderful friend , a small family , and GOD has fulfilled each of her wishes , randhir was everything she could ever think of , he was everything she craved for , " thank you " he hushed kissing her forehead.

she covered his eyes with her palm and whispered , " tell me its a dream "
"no " he mouthed walking away
and she stood there like a statue.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें