Part 163

randhir pulled the nighty over her head and placed it neatly on the holder ,  sanyukta was red under his gaze , like it was the very first time that they were coming that close.

randhir cupped her waist and yanked her closer , thus nipping her mouth open for needy kiss , his tongue invaded her mouth , sanyukta wrapped a leg around his waist and they moved in in sync , randhir loved as her palms roved on his back , scratching it a little and kissed him back with equal vigour, he broke the kiss breathlessly and nuzzled an inch down to bit the tip of her chin.

" u are so beautiful !" he rubbed his palms on her bare mid riff and pinched her belly button.

" rannuuu" she moaned.
Randhir loved his effect on her , he distanced their frame a pinched , and leaned closer , " jaan  ! Wait for me in the tub.

I m just coming. !" she blushed and obeyed her , when he took off his clothes neatly and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Sanyukta sucked in a sharp breath as he walked inside the water , randhir slowly made her comfortable in his arms and trailed kisses down down her shoulder till he reached her finger , he sucked each of them slowly. To which she purred softly , " rannu !" she breathed.

He pulled her back in his arms and hushed in her ear , " I was , I m , and I will  be in love with you always
Jaan.

" his honesty pierced her soul and sanyukta bobbed her face around to capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

one kiss led to other and they ended up scorching the water with their love .

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें