Part 143

love has always claimed its share of hardships and sorrow but randhir never thought that he will have to give up on it ever after after tasting it so closely.

He closed his eyes to recall the moment when he tied the mangalsutra around her neck how he vowed not to leave her alone ever in his lifetime.

The arena was bustling with excitement and happiness but all he wanted was to run out of the hall and to hide himself somewhere where sanyukta was his  " baby !"

Trisha chipped pulling him by his sleeve " huh !" he startled his head upand touched her hand " dad wants to make an announcement!"

she smiled wrapping an arm around his waist. Randhir smiled as he caught right beside him holding siya.

" hello Trisha !" she smiled " hey!" Trisha forced a smile ignoring little siya. Who was busy staring at her dad with faint giggles leaving her lips." paphaaa chiuuu !" she streched her arms when randhir took her in his arms and Trisha crinkled her nose."

Ron ur suit !" she crinkled her nose" so !"randhir kissed siya's cheeks. Sanyukta wanted to say something. she wanted to clasp him back in her arms.

She could sense that randhir was in pain  " ATTENTION ladies and gentlemen. I thank U all for joining us all on the lovely occasion of my only daughter trisha's engagement with the RSS !. I m so happy tonight that my little doll is going to be a wife now.

So without further ado I would love the young couple to exchange there rings and I would further want his exwife sanyukta to help them with the rings.

Yes my daughter is so much in love that she is ready to accept his past so gloriously.I m proud of U my baby!" her dad chipped with pride Sanyukta got them the rings.

They exchanged them. Randhir wanted sanyukta to protest atleast once Like once , if not for love , then for the sake of their relationship. But she was busy faking smiles " baby lets dance !" Trisha chipped she gripped his hand. Sanyukta was not in herself." ek baar na bol de Ron.

Mujhe mat ja chodke !" she chanted.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer

Taboo Sandhir FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें