Lost Grammys

I'M BACK!
Also, yes this is inspired by the new superfruit because I found it adorable!
See you guys, x
(can we talk about their shoot though? I'm dead)

              "I thought I lost Scott's grammy.
     And I was going the fuck through it, I was
                     having a panic attack."

Mitch was going insane.

How can you even lose a Grammy? It's not like it's a small thing you can misplace or anything.

He gave his hair a sharp tug.

I lost Scott's grammy.

He sighed looking at his old room which was filled with boxes.

Him and Scott were finally moving on their own tomorrow and Mitch's room was still a mess.

Opened boxes and clothes were everywhere and he found himself regretting every purchase he ever made.

We're moving tomorrow and I can't find his damn Grammy.

"I mean he still has the second one right? Maybe he won't even notice."

Now I'm talking to myself. Great.

He mentally slapped himself.

"Of course he will notice, it's his Grammy for god's sake."

"Notice what?"

Mitch cursed under his breath. He was so focused on trying to find the Grammy that he never heard it's owner come in the room.

Scott was leaning against the door,a curious expression painted on his face.

"I-um- it's nothing really."

Scott rolled his eyes and started walking towards him pushing boxes and clothes aside in the process.

Mitch almost screamed when he touched his Raf Simmons with his shoe.

"Excuse you. That's my Raf Simmons jacket." He snapped at the blonde who just laughed and placed a hand on Mitch's shoulder.

"Mitchy. What's going on?"

Mitch who usually adored his blue eyes, was now finding them suffocating.

"Do you promise not get mad at me?"

Scott laughed at that.

"I would never be able to. Talk to me Queen."

Mitch bit the inside of his cheek nervously.

Here we go.

"I may um.. I may have lost your grammy."

Scott blinked.
Once.
Twice.

"Sorry what?"

He sounded more shocked than mad and Mitch had never been happier to hear his voice.

"I said I kind of lost your Grammy.."

Scott ran a hand through his hair nervously while taking a small step back.

"Oh.. Yeah um.. Okay. Do you happen to-"

He stumbled upon a box and fell back catching himself at the last moment.

There was a small thump and the sound of metal.

Scott looked down and laughed, picking up the object and holding it.

"You mean this Grammy?"

-----

Now I know it didn't go like that since Mitch posted those snaps with the Grammy in the passenger seat and Scott posted one with him carrying it (i attached it because it's hilarious) but hey I was inspired soo..

X