Chapter 4 : I Knew You Were Trouble ? Why Are You Back Then !?

Harry's POV - 

Taylor is back . I hope she doesn't lur me in again because last thing One Direction need at the moment is to get another song aimed at one of their band members about how ' we are never getting back together and ' I knew you were trouble' . Ellie is not going to be happy because she has always taken a great hating to Taylor as she was always bullied by her and back then she wasn't as strong headed and brave as she is now , so Taylor and the ' Popular girls ' would beat Ellie up and take her nice stuff that she had . I hope Ellie doesn't see her , because she just went to the store to get more Poptarts , Pancakes , Carrots and Nutella . If Taylor is still here when she is back Taylor's extensions will be ripped right out her blonde head and she will feel the pain she did . Good for her . Anyway back to now . 

"Harry , I was so stupid to let you go , I miss you so much" Taylor Screeqed trying to make it seem like she was crying . "Cut the act Taylor we know what you all want , Another inspiration for a song " She starts to croach to the floor now full on sobbing . I feel bad . Maybe it wasn't written about me , I do miss her . I need her back . I need my Taylor back 

"Taylor , I love you . Will you be my Girlfriend ?" I ask and as soon as the words end I turn to see Ellie standing arm fulls of shopping and she runs straight into the kitchen without saying a single word . "YES!" Taylor screams "I Love You Soooooo Much Harry " Taylor soon smacks her lips to mine and the makeout session begins . Half way through the door swings open and I see the 4 boys standing there with more shopping .'Dude' and 'Your a doormat' was muttered before they joined Ellie in the kitchen . What got their Underwear in a twist . " Come on Taylor , Looks like everyone's going to the kitchen " I answer with a laugh in my voice .

Ellie's POV - 

She is back with Harry ! 

He knows what she is like but he goes running back to her like a lost puppy as soon as she comes and sees him . He could have told her to go and close the door like a real man would do in this situation but he ends up asking for the demon to be his girlfriend ? WHAT !  . 

Why am I getting so worked up on this ? 'maybe because your jelous of Taylor ' my concience tells me . Wait , that can't be it . I can't like Harry . I get he has perfect green eyes that you could stare into for hours and not get bored , beautiful chocolate brown curls that are flicked to perf- Wait . I Like Harry ... Oh No 

Taylor's POV  -  *BOO*

YES! He has fallen in love with me all over again !!! 

*Que evil laugh *  MOOHAHAHA . Ellie is getting in the way around here and I need her to know that she is not getting in Mine and Harry's life . Well Mine and Harry's Money . 

When I was with Harry he would buy me anything I wanted . So I'm going to take as much as I can get 

Authors Note : WELL , Eventful Last few Chapters Ey . I Don't believe that Taylor is truly like this because If I ever meet her then I will know . But , for now Taylor is going to be a evil money grabbing bitch using Harry .