Chapter 5 : Who Would Have Guessed I'd End Up With Sheerio

Ellie's POV - 

Me and Ed are meeting up today because we haven't done anything in aaaaaggessss . He is taking me out for a romantic dinner also. I use to be head-over-heels in love with Ed but we grew apart so I'm hoping I can fall in love with him all over again 

*On There way to restaraunt*

Ed turned up in his lime green ferrari enzo . He likes to ride in style . We listened to the radio and The Beatles came on . Another thing I love about Ed is that we both appreciate and love the same things . But , with Harry he would rather listen to old slow music where I'd listen to Five Seconds Of Summer . He'd rather wear skinny jeans and I'd rather wear Sweats . 

*Restaurant*

Ed got us a closed out table because we like to be away from everyone . We sat down in Nandos . Yes, we are the people who would rather go to Nandos for a romantic dinner than a fancy restaurant . We got mango chicken to share and we mixed every flavour drink to make a big fizzy mess of coke, sprite and fanta . 

"I'm glad you came out with me today , we waven't done anything with just Us in ages" Ed says with a smile " I agree , I've missed you so much " I said with a smile. He lent in and kissed me . The kiss was slow but full of passion , I kept the kiss going by pulling at his shirt . After we pulled out we kept our foreheads stuck together . " Will you be my Girlfriend Ellie ? " Ed asked and a wide smile was fulled all the way up to my ears " Yes , I would love to be your Girlfriend Edward " I answered in a posh voice . "great , let me pay then we can leave" He kissed me then walked up to the counter . 

Once we payed we left hand-in-hand and walked through the town . When we were walking we saw the one and only Taylor Swift snogging the face of some random boy . So I took a video stating the date of today and ran up to the them and shouted ' this will be a great video to show Harry won't it Taylor ' with that she turned and started running after me and I turned the camera to her so you could see her face then bacak to me and I ran through the town screaming 'Help ! I'm getting chased by a monkey ! Like human Temple Run ' and Ed just started running with me . We stopped the recording . Taylor was still running after us and we finally reached the appartment . 

I can't wait to show Harry that I was right . 

Author's Note : OOOOH ! Taylor is gonna get it .