Chapter 8 : She Is Mine , She Will Never Love You !

Ellie's POV - 

Today Niall and I are going out for the day so we can catch up because we haven't had time where it's just us . 

We are at Chiquitos . We have just finished our Food and Niall wanted to take me to see Paranormal Activity 4 

*At Cinema* 

We are waiting for the movie to start now , these ads take sooooo long . "Niall why so much snacks ?" I asked , Niall had ; 3 bags of popcorn , 2 drinks , 1 big bag of doritios and 4 chocolate bars . "Why not ?" He answered with a smile like a child on christmas . 

In this movie I have been waiting for something really scary to happen like in the other movies but nothing does and when it does it is sooo crap it's not even scary . Niall is still not understanding that the films go backwards so number 4 is actually the first movie .  

While we were coming out Niall was still shaking with fear . "Niall it's just a movie and it was Crap anyway " I said while laughing "It was just so realistic " Niall says while looking in every direction as if it's coming for them . "Niall it was with real people of course it's going to be realistic" I said inbetween fits of laughter . 

We went back to the tour bus there was screaming and only Ed and Harry are in there so it must be them . Because Louis and the rest of the boys are out getting new onzies . 

*Earlier On Today *

Ed's POV - 

Me and Harry just got back from Chiquetos and we went in the same car because Niall and Ellie went to have their day together . 

"I am so happy that Ellie and I are finally together " I stated " Yeah , we all get it now can you shut up now " Harry snapped . "Wow , Harry why are you getting so mad about this ?" I asked . 

"Wanna know why Edward ? Because I wish it was me that was in your place . I wish I got to call her My Girlfriend and snuggle into her at night if she ever got scared . I'm in love with Ellie Goulding . It hurts me so much seeing you with her and knowing that you get to call her yours " Harry shouts . I didn't expect that . At all .

" Well Harry she is not yours . She Is Mine , She Will Never Love You ! " I Screamed . Oh no . Harry is going to hate me and our friendship will be over . 

"Your using her Edward Sheeran !" Harry screams . Clever boy has caught on to my plan. 

"Aww , Clever little Sherlock Styles . You found out my plan " I said in a slicked voice . Harry's jaw dropped because he didn't realise that what he said was right .

Authors Note : Ed Is Using Ellie !!!!