Chapter 15 : I Don't Care About You !

Ellie's POV - 

Niall just  told me all what Harry has said and I can't believe it . Dick. I am not a slut , his ex girlfriends are sluts . He said I'm a slut because I have had sex ? No, I was raped. 

I am glad that he doesn't like me anyway . He is a player. 

"Niall , Me and Josh are moving away" I said really quickly . "What ?" Niall asked while laughing "Me and Josh are moving away " I said normally . Niall looked really shocked . "I've done my statement in court , I don't see why I should stay here anymore. I'm unwanted here too " I said while walking away. 

I went to the tour bus and packed up all my stuff. Oh yeah , Me and Josh are moving to Barbados . I can't wait . Barbados has always been a dream for me because it looks like a place you would have to get away from everything. 

We are leaving tonight because I wanted to get away and not have the whole soppy crying good-bye. Josh is so much like me and I hope we stay together for a long time because I am in love with him . 

Harry's POV - 

Me and the boys are in the tour bus just laying around . Niall just sprinted threw the door .

"ELLIE IS MOVING AWAY WITH JOSH !" Niall screamed " What ?" I stood up angrily "She can't be leaving , and not with him " I said . " I don't see why your bothered , you don't care about her . After all she's just a slut right ?" Louis said and walked of . The boys are still angry at me for that . 

"She is leaving tonight " Niall said sadly . This is my fault " Where is she moving Far london ?" I asked . "Lets phone her " Zayn shouted . We got on skype and she was online. We called her .

"Hi guys " Ellie said softly . She looked like an angel . She was obviously in her tour bus because the walls were bear where she has been packing . "So your leaving then ?" I asked .

"Yes , I am leaving Harry " Ellie said coldly "Where are you going " Niall asked 

"Barbados" Ellie said as if it was nothing . She is moving all the way to Barbados . " Why are you moving to Barbados are you messed up in the head ?" I shouted " Yes , MAYBE I AM ! I'm sorry that I am not welcome here and want to go with the person I love and go somewhere where they will actually care about me MANWHORE !" Ellie shouted then ended the call with us . 

Just then I got a text from Ellie . 'Oh yeah , I hate you . Don't contact me while I am in Barbados because I don't care about you at all . You are a horrible dickhead that only cares about himself . ' 

That made my heart shatter into 1000 pieces . She doesn't care at all . 

'I'm sorry lets make friends ? :) ' I texted back 

' haha , you called me a slut for having sex . You had sex because you wanted to , I had it because I was forced to ' She replyed

' I'm sorry' I reply

'Well , I don't care what you say because I am moving half way across the world and You are not gonna be there so I'm happy' She texted back. 

Wow . She doesn't realise how sorry I am for all of this . i just done that so I could push her away so I don't fall in love with her but It was too late . I am in love with Ellie Goulding but she is moving to Barbados. 

'P.s getting on plane now , Bonbiage Bitch' Ellie texted me . 

We Really Are Over .