Chapter 14 : No Biggy

Harry's POV - 

I can't believe it . There now dating . 

I should be happy for her , but I'm not . I wish I was him , he has Ellie . 

Niall's POV - 

Ellie is dating her dream boyfriend . I am really happy for her , but Harry doesn't seem to like the fact they are . When he asked her Harry walked out of Nandos . I think that he likes Ellie but I'm not sure yet.

We got to the tour bus and Harry is sitting on the sofa . "You okay Haz ?" I asked and sat next to him 

"Yes I am fine" Harry says . "Harry can I ask you something ?" I said "Sure , Go ahead Niall " Harry said smiling . 

"Do you like Ellie ? " as soon as the words left my mouth he sent me a death glare . " I hate that slut" Harry said , what . "What did she ever do to you Harry ?" I scream at him " She is just a slut , She has had sex !" Harry screams . "Harry she hasn't had sex she was raped you Dick !" I Shouted and with that I left . 

Dickhead

Harry's POV - 

Why would I say that  . She is none of those things I said she was , I am just angry . But why am I angry at her ?!

 She is beautiful and she doesn't know it . Unlike most girls she doesn't want attention and to be talked about . She is a total opposite of what I would normally go for in a girl. 

I would normally go for a girl with ; Bleach blonde hair, Fake tan, Cleavage tops, Booty shorts , High heels and Lots of make-up .

What Ellie is ; Browny / Blonde hair , Minimal Make-up, Long tops, Jeans and Doc Martins 

She isn't like the others . She's unique. She hasn't changed like everyone else has , she has stayed true to herself and others. 

Why does she have to be dating Josh Hutcherson ? If she didn't go on that show she wouldn't be with him !

I have always messed up in relationships , maybe that's why she doesn't want to date me . We have a special bond me and Ellie do . 

She can't like him anyway he is probably just using her to get famous like Ed did . I can't believe he done that , but I'm still best friends with him. 

I am meeting Ed today for lunch 

*At Lunch*

"Hey Ed !" I shouted over to Ed who was walking towards me . " Hey Haz !" Ed said back .  "So what are we going to get ?" the lady asked " 2 Coffees please" Ed said politely . We sat down and Ellie walked into Starbucks , she looked breathe taking . She had her hair in a pony tail , rolling stones t-shirt, more make-up than she normally wears and Black vans . 

 she got coffee then left 

Authors Note : WOW