Chapter 6 : Bye Bye ! Don't Let The D- Wait What ?!

Ellie's POV - 

Ahaha , I finally get to get her out of our lifes for good . She was nothing but trouble for Harry and I . Now I have caught her I can show Harry . 

Just then the boys walk in from a long day of work . With Taylor Swift ?! 

" Hi , Harry . I have something to show you " I said in a sing-song voice to Harry " Save it Ellie " Harry stated coldly . The boys just look disappointed " What ! I haven't done anything " I shouted . 

" You , Threatened to kill me if I didn't stay away from Harry !" Taylor screamed " She did no such thing , I've been with her all day !" Ed stated "Why were you even with her anyway Edward ?" Harry says voice cold . 

"Am I not aloud to be with my Girlfriend and what we do Doesn't involve you at all " Ed snaps back at Harry , Harry stands suprised . " SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND EDWARD ! SHE CAN'T BE !" Harry shouts

"Harry I Am Edward Christopher Sheeran's Girlfriend !" I Screamed " B-but " Harry's voice is lowered "Back to what I was saying , you hit me !" 

"Show me your scar , Show me your cctv and even show me your lawers " I stated slickidly "e-eh" Taylor stuttered , all the boys are watching me because they know who is right 

I walk up to Taylor and whisper in her ear just loud enough for her and the boys to hear " and when you do , shove them up your ass !" 

"She's threatening me Harry , Beat her puny little ass . She deserves it . She doesn't deserve to live on this planet !" Taylor screams . All the boys jaws drop . "ENOUGH " Harry shouts "I don't want you to talk to us uness it is needed for tour " Harry says . That's it . 

"Stuff your tour up your ass ! You are obviously to blind to see that she is lying !" I scream " I'm sorry boys but I'm not touring with someone that thinks that I hit Taylor when I didn't " I walked out the bus . 

"You can come live with me " Ed states 

"thankyou " 

Authors Note : Sorry called it appartment last chapter , ment bus