Chapter 7 : You Got What You Wanted Swift ! I'm Gone

Ellie's POV -  

I have been living with Ed for the last two days . All the boys except Harry have contacted me saying they weren't a part of not being friends . I don't think that the boys know about Taylor cheating but I'm going to put the video that I recorded on a Cd and slide it under their door.

" Hey Beautiful !" Ed shouted as he came in "Hey Handsome !" I shouted to Ed . We got into my car and started driving to the tour bus place . I had told modest that I will not be attending the tour this year . They started shouting about how talented I am and how much money they would lose . I was like ' that's not my problem anymore' . I am now touring this year Ed , Yes ! . 

We arrived at the bus and slipped the dvd under the door . We heard Niall shout ' Hey guys , Theres a dvd here' so we ran out to my car and drove back . 

We decided to go to The grocery store because we don't have any food shopping . 

*At store* 

"Ellie , Ed Are you two dating " The paparazzi man shouted " Yes , we are dating and living together " Ed answered and showed our interwined fingers . 

We got our shopping and unpacked it at home . " Hey , wanna go Nandos ?" Ed asked , I nodded . 

*at Nandos*

"Can we have Mango chicken please " Ed asked . 

We sat down and then was unsettled by the noise of the door opening and Niall Horan running through and jumping into the table next to us . Then we saw Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry walk through looking for Niall . Liam walked up to the counter to order their food , Louis spotted us and ran over . "Hey Ellie and Ed it's been ages since we've seen you !" Louis screams while jumping in next to me . "Yeah well you know why "I mumbled . Ed just Interwined our fingers and rested them on the table . The rest of the lads walked over and joined us at our table . "Hey Ellie " Niall shouted " And Ed" Niall smiled . "So we got Paul to order our food to this table " Liam states with a big cheesy smile . "We say the DVD " Zayn States "Cool" I relpy . 

"We saw that it was you that recorded it " Louis laughs "No , I really didn't " I said with a straight face . "We know you did love , You through the camera to Ed and we saw you fall over while you were running " Louis says inbetween laughs . "Well .." I said then started laughing myself . 

"You sure did out run her " Liam shouted . Harry walked out of Nandos , so Ed went and followed him . 

Ed's POV - 

I saw Harry walk out of Nandos so I went out with him . "What's going on Harry ?" I asked . "Leave Me alone Edward " Harry snapped . " Wow , Using full name now buddy " I said while laughing and Harry cracked a laugh . "So what's going on ?" I asked hoping he would explain his little outburst . 

Harry's POV - 

I can't tell him the truth why I'm upset 

He would hate me 

I'll just have to make up a lie 

Author's Note : OOOH What's Harry's Secret ?